MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership distance is a postgraduate program in business administration. This is among the most sought-after courses, and students from any discipline may complete it. Enterprise is the venture of demonstrating that you are an entrepreneur, which may be defined as someone who holds innovations, wealth, and business acumen to turn ideas into financial products. The MBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership degree is typically a two-year curriculum with two semesters nearly; however, time terms vary by institution and may also be offered on a low-maintenance basis by some agencies.
What is MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education?
MBA Entrepreneurship & Leadership is a specialty of the MBA stronger emphasis on learners who want to start their firm or operate one. Candidates learn how to be entrepreneurs through an MBA curriculum that focuses on entrepreneurship and leadership.
MBA in Entrepreneurship refers to the process of preparing students to be effective self-employed business owners. The study covers various elements of company management and educates learners on how to turn their ideas into profitable enterprises.
MBA Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Entrepreneurship And Leadership|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership Fee: A yearly mean fee of this study subject in distance mode ranges from INR 9500 to INR 39000.
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership Specializations: The sectors where students can obtain specializations are advertising, banking, information technology, fashion management, agriculture, and automobile, small & medium enterprise management.
- Scope: There are options of doing a Ph.D. in the same field or getting training from a vocational business program. Students are given various chances of working in the business sector once they obtain this degree.
Those candidates who are hoping to be selected for this course ought to qualify as 10+2+3 pattern. Students must possess a UG degree in the relevant field of study or any linking with the business administration site. General candidates ought to obtain at least 50% marks (SC/ST aspirants must obtain 45% marks) in graduation. It is not mandatory in the list of eligibility requirements to qualify for the admittance test for a specific institute at a specific level. Distance education MBA entrepreneur & leadership and other courses are offered on direct admissions.
MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
The IMTS institute best offers the distance course of MBA in Entrepreneurship & Leadership. If any student desires to accomplish higher studies by enrolling in a distance course, IMTS is the best choice. Education offered from IMTS is managed in its best possible way. The study curriculum of this course in IMTS is covered through online video classes conducted by highly qualified teachers. Online taught lessons are given to the students for revision at any time and if they didn’t attend the class at the right time.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership?
In the last few years, an MBA in Entrepreneurship & Leadership has gained popularity among all aspirants. A great number of students are now desirous to be enrolled in this program. Reasons are mentioned which are the base for applying to this MBA program as following:
- Candidates with an MBA degree have the chance to chase a variety of professionals who are involved in a variety of industries. This helps kids to form new relationships that will benefit them in the long run.
- MBA Entrepreneurship teaches students about universal plans, fusions and additions, merchant strategies, private equity, and venture capital, all of which aid in understanding the intricacies of operating a firm.
- An MBA study includes a secure and stimulating environment for brainstorming ideas and determining where the plan falls short.
- MBA in Entrepreneurship equips pupils to operate a business; simulated workshops teach them all they can get to know.
- Candidates who come from a family with a business background are more positioned to gain from this subject. Learners who want to start a business should pursue an MBA in Entrepreneurship & Leadership. Learning MBA entrepreneurship & leadership by not obtaining other MBA areas of expertise is not a smart option.
- The training assists students in continuing their businesses. This course gives an advantage to students of the business stream, but the students from the science field can also apply for this program.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The MBA Entrepreneurship & Leadership program offers a variety of working and future options. New grads of the curriculum can hope to earn between INR 3 LPA and INR 5 LPA. The pay scale is based on the expertise you have in the area; with increasing familiarity in the sector, the compensation given rises. After having this degree, one can apply for jobs like business reporters, development officers & fundraisers, business consultants, sales managers, or small business owners.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|