MBA Event Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Event Management is among the MBA specialties available in India, and it is a two-year PG degree program. This study is meant to educate students about event management, which is planning, managing, operating, and arranging an event for persons, teams, societies, and other groups. There are four semesters in this program in which numerous subjects of event management are taught. It can be pursued after earning a degree in BBA event management or any equivalent.
What is MBA Event Management Distance Education?
The MBA in Event Management is a PG course that prepares people to achieve events such as supervisory conferences, marketing, and advertising, corporate promotions, corporate parties, wedding parties, and other events, among other things. Now this study course is available in distance mode in many colleges or universities for the ease of students.
It is a wide range of tasks that must be properly examined before execution. Financial planning, setting dates, choosing and retaining event sites, security, arranging decorations, obtaining permits, emergency plans, event support, aid stations, and coordinating transportation are all examples of MBA event management.
Event Management Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|Diploma in Event Management Distance Education||Bachelor of Event Management Distance Education|
|BBA Event Management Distance Education||EMBA in Event Management Distance Education|
|PG Diploma in Event Management Distance Education|
MBA in Event Management Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Event Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Event Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Event Management Fee: The average study expenses or fee for an MBA Event Management program vary from INR 5000 to INR 34000. This fee is indeed different from institute to institute or university. However, the total expense of a distance program is less than a regular degree program.
- MBA Event Management Specializations: some of the relevant specializations are event planning, public relations, advertising management, financial accounting, etc.
- Scope: After finishing an Event Management course, candidates can choose between two options. Individuals have the option of enrolling in a higher education program or looking for work. Higher education has a lot of potential for MBA Event Management students since it will allow them to research and acquire high-paying jobs in the same field. Aside from acquiring a job and pursuing a career in the described sector, one might consider further education. In such circumstances, taking a management MPhil/Ph.D. program is the ideal option.
MBA Event Management program lasts two years, and candidates must meet the eligibility requirements to get admitted. A Bachelor’s degree or similar from an authorized university/college in any field with a minimum of 50% overall is the basic criteria for admission. Candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories shall receive academic eligibility criteria exemptions in all circumstances. The institutes offering distance courses do not take any admissions exams from candidates to select the desired study program. There is no requirement of minimum age, or the distance courses do not demand to be at a specific age limit.
MBA Event Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Event Management courses are available at a variety of colleges throughout India. One institute is the most leading advanced and esteemed institute for teaching MBA Event Management in distance mode. Distance education is organized in this institute completely in online mode through online video lectures. Students benefit from getting the material of study via their emails, by posting services, or through pen drives. The admissions are made in online mode and on a merit basis. This institute requires students to have only 50% minimum marks for selection. Students can visit the main site of IMTS institute to check further details for admissions.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Event Management?
Event management is among those fields that have exploded in popularity in recent years. Due to its expansion, many students in India now wish to be enrolled in this study. Several reasons for getting entry to this study are given as follows:
- Enrolling in this MBA program is required for extensive knowledge. Among the many options, an MBA in Event Management is an excellent choice for students who choose to study various management strategies that will enable them to effectively manage different aspects of event management and planning.
- Because it is such a large and expanding sector, there are several full- and part-time job possibilities.
- Students will learn how to improve their presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills via this program.
- As part of this study, candidates will arrange lectures, food, celebrations, and adequate provisions.
- The bulk of the topics will be covered technically to understand the program’s basic and functional features.
Job, Scope & Salary:
After earning an MBA in event management, postgraduates can either work for a corporation or establish their private business. Because competent organizers are in need at all companies, the event management sector offers a wide range of employment opportunities. Several sectors in the event management industry use trained event executives. Students will be members of big groups that arrange events such as conferences, adventure tours, trade shows, birthday parties, integrated events, red carpet events, product launches, concerts, fairs, press meetings, weddings, and family gatherings others. Salaries provided in this sector to the fresher start from INR 2 LPA and reached INR 8 LPA for the expert graduates.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|