MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education is a PG study program that remains continue for at least two years, separated into four semesters. This subject makes students prepared for administrative and management positions in a variety of hospitals or healthcare facilities. Although hospital management is a master’s level study, certain healthcare management studies are also available at the bachelor’s level. Many institutes now offer distance MBA Hospital Management degrees, but the duration is somehow varying, i.e., its duration can be a maximum of five years in some colleges. Regular, online, and correspondence learning MBA in Hospital Management programs are offered.
What is MBA Hospital Management Distance Education?
MBA Hospital Management distance education is organized for enabling students to be hospital managers by online learning. Students who stop their studies because they cannot attend regular classes or go to campus are now welcome to complete their studies in the distance mode. The duration of distance learning MBA is at least 02 years, but it can go up to 05 years in some institutes.
The syllabus of this course covers subjects such as Introduction to hospital management, hospital-related laws, financing of health services, principles of hospital management, and many other.
MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Hospital Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Hospital Management Fee: Distance courses have a lesser fee than the fee of regular courses. An MBA Hospital Management distance degree can be obtained with an average fee of INR 12000 to INR 40000. Fees are not fixed or uniform across all institutes.
- MBA Hospital Management Specializations: Many specialized sectors come under the category of this course; a few of those are Hospital Planning, Hospital Administration, Pharmaceutical Management, Hospital Information systems, Hospital Records Management, and so on.
- Scope: There is a huge scope for such degree holders all over India. They are readily hired in most of the reputed healthcare and hospital sectors after completing this course. Any student passionate about continuing their studies can go for higher studies like M.Phil or Ph.D. in Hospital Management.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline like BA, BSc, BPT, BA, BDS, B.Com, MBBS, B.Pharma, B-Tech, etc. In any one of these disciplines, students must maintain an average minimum aggregate of 50% (at least 45% in the case of SC/ST candidates) to be eligible for applying to this degree program. Those candidates who keep experience of one or more years in this field are also welcome to apply for this course. Candidates will not have to qualify for any entrance exam at the university, state, or national level because admissions are made directly.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
A leading and ideal institute provides highly standardized education through highly qualified staff. IMTS has all the qualities which a top distance learning institute must have to be the first choice of each student. Students are enrolled in this institute every year for learning distance courses such as MBA Hospital Management distance education. It is the institute that has promoted distance education in India on a larger scale. Multi-level courses can be pursued by enrolling in IMTS, and the total distance study expenses in this institute are much less than the traditional courses.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Hospital Management?
Pursuing an MBA in Hospital Management is essential because of the following reasons such as:
- The health industry of India is evolving at a good rate. Current healthcare companies extend their hospitals into new service regions while new healthcare facilities join the market. By 2022, the healthcare industry may grow three times to INR 8.6 trillion, demonstrating the growing need for these experts among top recruiters and companies.
- Seven of the top twenty fast-evolving jobs are in the health sector. This year, the healthcare sector is expected to add 3 million paid jobs. On the other hand, these experts can find work in a variety of top sectors and organizations if they have abilities like decision-making, organizing, and planning relevant to the healthcare field.
- Such postgraduates find various jobs in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, NGOs, the medicine industry, health insurance, telemedicine, and medical equipment & devices.
- This MBA degree is also a foundation for further studies at the doctoral level, and the Ph.D. education will increase the demand of such individuals.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Once an individual has earned an MBA Hospital Management distance degree, s/he can easily be hired in any hospital or healthcare facility. The salary which such graduates avail is nearly about INR 3 to INR 5 LPA. The recruiters that hire such postgraduates are Max Healthcare, Apollo, Cipla, Medanta, and Fortis. Few specialized jobs for these graduates are healthcare finance manager, hospital administrator, drug safety associate, clinical operations manager, medical director, administrative assistant, and blood bank admin.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|