MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Hospitality Management distance education is a two years postgraduate course in India. The course is taught over the syllabus of a semester. One year is divided into two halves. The curriculum is meant to educate students for various jobs in the hotel and tourist industries. This degree is pursued by graduates of the same or a relevant field. After the fruitful finishing of this degree course, many options are waiting ahead of these postgraduates. They can be hired in a variety of public and commercial firms and organizations.
What is MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education?
Distance learning is also an option for the MBA Hospitality Management program. It is typically a two-year curriculum; however, some schools and institutions provide a one-year course. Economic Analysis, Brand Management, Facility Planning, Accommodation Management, Hospitality Law, and related topics are covered in this course.
The online education MBA HM program is quite similar to the full-time time MBA Hospitality Management curriculum. Students earning this course through remote learning should be aware that there are no physical class lectures. Instead, the classes are conducted through online lessons made in a video lecture. These lessons are also accessible by the students at any time they need.
MBA in Hospitality Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Hospitality Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Hospitality Management Fee: The academic fee for MBA Hospitality Management offered in distance mode is about INR 13000 to INR 33000. As one can be observed, the fee is much lesser compared to the offline study courses.
- MBA Hospitality Management Specializations: The doors of this course open towards the specializations of Tourism Marketing, Event Management, HRD, Financial Accounting, Statistics, Air Travel Management, and so on.
- Scope: Earning an MBA degree in Hospitality Management is beneficial because there are many areas where students find the scope of this course. This degree makes them eligible to apply in any of the hotel and management sectors. Aside from the working sector, a student can also join the academic field by pursuing a higher education degree such as M.Phil. and a Ph.D. in Hospitality Management.
To obtain this degree, a student has to earn at least 50 percent marks in a UG degree in any field, ideally a UG degree in hospitality or hotel management course. All the previous record degrees of a student must be authorized from an accredited board or university. The students that come under the scheduled castes are given an advantage with a relaxation in the overall eligibility criteria. To be selected in this course offered by any institute such as IMTS, it is not mandatory to pass an entrance exam.
MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Distance education arrives at their aid when a person is unable to follow a chosen course via conventional learning methods for various factors. Individuals can also enroll in a remote learning MBA program in hospitality management. Institutes like IMTS are offering the MBA Hospitality Management distance education with the best quality. As per the students’ choice, they feel easy to be enrolled at this institute. This is because IMTS offers them lectures via online video classes, which are flexible for attending and sitting anywhere or while working.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Hospitality Management?
- MBA in Hospitality Management has grown in popularity among pupils in recent years. The reality is that candidates with a commercial foundation are registering for this program, and candidates with a scientific and arts education demonstrate its appeal among learners.
- MBA Hospitality Management postgraduates work in various industries, including travel companies, universities and colleges, enterprises, hotels and resorts, gourmet craft academies, airlines, the hospitality industry, and airports, among others.
- MBA HM provides students with a variety of employment options. Individuals have the option of working at high-end hotels and resorts. There is also an excellent option available for students to open their hotel or start a hospitality company.
- The students have the option of pursuing much higher qualifications. Students can pursue an MPhil or a Ph.D. in the subject of hospitality management.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The MBA in Hospitality Management program prepares students for a variety of jobs. Recent graduates of the degree can hope to pay anywhere between INR 3 LPA and INR 10 LPA. The pay scale is based on the amount of experience you have in the area; the compensation given rises with a wide variety of expertise in the sector. A variety of jobs available to these degree holders are Food & Beverage Manager, Restaurant Manager, Finance Manager, Travel Agent, Casino Manager, and so on.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|