MBA in Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The MBA Hotel Management program is a two-year post-graduate course in management focused on the administration and management of resorts, hotels, and other hospitality-related businesses. Accommodation Management, Vital Administration, Food & Beverage Management, Essentials of Tourism, Soft Skills, Communication, Advertising, and other topics are covered in the Hotel Management MBA specialty. On completion of this degree, a range of jobs is available for postgraduates.
What is MBA Hotel Management Distance Education?
The MBA in Hotel Management is designed to help you acquire the management skills you’ll need to operate in the hotel business and control day-to-day activities. Those in the hotel management sector are responsible for ensuring that visitors appreciate their visit, which includes overseeing all of the operations from the moment they sign in to the moment they leave. The hotel manager is responsible for guest service, housekeeping, concierge, room service, and travel desk, among other things.
Apart from the traditional method of regular learning, this course is taught in India through remote learning as well. Most of the candidates remain engaged in working activities pursuing this distance course is the most advantageous way. It will enable you to take classes while doing any kind of work.
Hotel Management Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MBA in Hotel Management Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Hotel Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Hotel Management Fee: This course is offered in regular, correspondence, or online mode, but pursuing it in the distance mode is most affordable, i.e., a distance degree course in MBA hotel Management has a fee of INR 8000 to INR 20000.
- MBA Hotel Management Specializations: The specializations where a student can become an expert are Organizational Behavior, Management Accounting, Event Management, Food & Beverage, and Restaurant Management.
- Scope: After finishing an MBA in Hotel Management, you will have a variety of employment opportunities in many sectors and businesses. Both private and govt: sector jobs are available to the passing candidates. Following completion of an MBA in Hotel Management, students may continue additional study in this subject by obtaining a Ph.D. or M.Phil.
Applicants who want to get an MBA in Hotel Management must meet the fundamental requirements. Students who have completed undergraduate management or hotel management courses are eligible to study for an MBA in Hotel Management. They must hold a graduate degree from an accredited university in any area with at least 50%. Reserved categories may be given certain leeway, and this may vary from institution to college. The entry exam is not important to conduct for a distance MBA course.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
In India, there are a number of universities and schools that provide hotel management degree programs through distance mode. IMTS is a prestigious institute where an MBA distance program in Hotel Management is learned by the students. It has become a leading choice for each student willing to pursue an MBA degree in distance mode. Through these institutes, the working individuals get online lessons that are recorded in video lectures. Admissions are usually made in the online application mode, and students can take entries from any corner of the world.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Hotel Management?
Pursuing an MBA degree in Hotel Management is beneficial in many ways. Below are mentioned few points that describe the reasons why a student must take admission for MBA Hotel Management, such as:
- This course is helpful to improve your analytical, critical thinking, and leadership abilities. These skills are highly important for individuals when they move to the professional industry.
- This degree program provides the techniques to enhance your academic understanding and hands-on experience with the topic. A student having a complete understanding of each aspect of this subject will be demanded everywhere.
- Through this course, your teachers assist you in becoming a worthy candidate for leadership roles in your business or firm. With leadership skills, one can manage all activities in the hotel industry.
- This study has an uninterrupted beneficial influence on your pay and career advancement.
- An MBA in Hotel Management provides applicants with a multitude of options. Students can choose from a variety of career possibilities in a variety of disciplines, as well as to conduct research and further education. If graduates do not wish to work for someone else, they can establish their own firm. They can open their own hotel, resorts, or other business.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The successful completion of MBA HM will make you able to work in a variety of sectors. Jobs are offered in a variety of sectors, including theme parks, airlines, culinary, railway, tourist, food & beverage, hotel, and many more. Individuals with an MBA in Hotel Management may serve as Catering Officers, Restaurant Managers, Sales Managers, Cabin Crew, Executive Chefs, Hospitality Executives, Duty Managers, and many other positions. An average INR 02 LPA to INR 10 LPA is the annual fee of an MBA distance degree in hotel management.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|