MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Hotel Management and Tourism is a two-year postgraduate program that focuses on the commercial side of the hotel management and tourism industries. It entails managerial tasks such as researching trip sites, coordinating the trip, and supplying lodging. The MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism enhances a student’s use of statistics to analyze insurance and financial risk. Students with a bachelor’s degree are permitted to register for this program; nevertheless, they must have nearly cumulative marks of 50%.
What is MBA Hotel Management and Tourism Distance Education?
MBA Hotel Management and Tourism teach the essential principles of managing research and models in hotel management and tourism in several functional domains. Candidates learn about several specializations in the tourism and hospitality industries. It helps learners improve theoretical abilities linked to all elements of travel and tourism.
MBA Hotel Management and Tourism students use their expertise from the program to tackle market analysis and real-world case studies. Students of the MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism can operate in hotels, the hotel sector, multilateral or bilateral food industries, the restaurant business, and various other fields. Verbal communication is one of the most important skills for candidates interested in this field. The program guarantees that learners develop this skill across the MBA Hotel Management and Tourism program.
MBA Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Hotel Management & Tourism|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Hotel Management & Tourism|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Hotel Management and Tourism Fee: A mean fee of this study program being charged by Indian distance institutes is INR 9000 to INR 36000.
- MBA Hotel Management and Tourism Specializations: This course specializes in digital transformation and innovation in tourism, hospitality management, tourism and hospitality consultancy, event management and protocol, etc.
- Scope: Ph.D. Hospitality is an option for those who desire to continue their education. A Ph.D. in a similar field will broaden students’ knowledge and encourage them to think more critically. MBA hotel management and tourism candidates might serve as freelance tourist guides in other countries temporarily. Students who complete an MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism can perform as an assistant professor or lecturer in educational establishments or academic center that offers such programs.
Before applying for a distance course, students must check the eligibility criteria to make sure they are eligible or not. A student must be 10+2 qualified from a well-known and reputed board. A student must also be a graduate of a prestigious university. This criterion is basic for all distance MBA courses; however, further variations may occur in the eligibility criteria based on the institute you are applying to. Once it is observed that a student meets all the requirements, the further application process is then started for that student.
MBA Hotel Management and Tourism Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
One of India’s most advanced distance education running institutes is the IMTS institute, which offers the remote learning mode for MBA Hotel Management and Tourism. Students who enrolled in this institute know the importance of learning in a top institute like IMTS. This institute provides all the necessary and deep awareness about each topic included in this course curriculum to make students work in a dynamic working sector.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism?
MBA Hotel Management and Tourism students benefit from various benefits and advantages, along with a competitive salary, an intriguing work profile, and secure employment. The following are some of the reasons why students should pick this option:
- The demand for MBAs in hotel management and tourism is increasing all around the globe, and it is considered one of the most desirable occupations.
- An individual with a master’s in hotel and tourism management receives excellent starting salaries that are increased after five years’ expertise.
- All across the globe, one can operate in the financial industry, as a risk manager, or for a financial business.
- A job in hotel management and tourism is attractive because of the practical uses of management and tourism techniques in solving real-life problems and risk analysis.
Job, Scope & Salary:
After earning an MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism, one can pursue a variety of careers. An MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism allows an individual to do a job in various hospitality industries. The travel agent, tour guide, travel consultant, hotel tour manager, visa executive, and tour manager are some of the career roles that a person with an MBA in Tourism and Hotel Management may obtain. Their salary amounts are also very high with respect to the job on which students are hired; the average salary of these graduates is about INR 4.5 LPA to INR 7.2 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|