MBA HR and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA in HR & Marketing Management is a PG degree course of two years that emphasizes hiring and managing the proper people for the position and giving direction and leadership to the staff. A bachelor’s degree in HR & Marketing is commonly split into terms or semesters. Bi-term or semester systems are used by certain universities, whereas others use trimester systems. The first year of the MBA program, just like all the other MBA programs, aims to build essential abilities in business management and consists of generic skills.
What is MBA HR and Marketing Management Distance Education?
A Master of Business Administration in HR & Marketing Management is a two-year postgraduate course offered to anybody with a graduate degree from any field. We generally conceive of Human Resources and Marketing as two separate sectors inside a corporation, one focusing on external issues and the other on internal issues. However, these two units are increasingly collaborating. It’s been dubbed the “consumerization of HR” by some. HR is no more a back-room operation centered on recruiting, retention, and growth. HR and marketing are collaborating to develop the institution’s identity.
MBA HR & Marketing Management is ideal for people with excellent presentation skills and knowledge to see the big view of the company. In today’s world, experienced HR experts are needed in both the public and commercial sectors. This degree is accessible through many institutes yet in a remote learning manner.
MBA in HR and Marketing Management Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA HR and Marketing Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Hr And Marketing Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA HR and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA HR and Marketing Management Fee: One can be enrolled in this distance course of MBA HR & Marketing Management with an average fee of INR 6000 to INR 25000 from various distance learning institutes.
- MBA HR and Marketing Management Specializations: Some specializations under this degree are HR Management, Line Management in HR, Organizational Behavior, Marketing Management, Managerial Economics, etc.
- Scope: This degree is essential in building a career in the HR and Marketing departments. Aside from the professional sector, a student can also join the academic field by pursuing a doctorate in HR & Marketing Management.
Pursuing an MBA in HR & Marketing Management is possible when students fruitfully complete their graduate degrees. Students must manage to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in bachelor’s education. The degrees must be in accreditation to a recognized board or university. A system of providing relaxation to the scheduled caste candidates is also available in the eligibility criteria for this distance MBA program. There is no minimum age limit for applicants; everyone can apply for this course is at any age limit.
MBA HR and Marketing Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
MBA HR & Marketing Management Online Education is a two-year postgraduate online master’s degree in HR & Marketing Management. Certain institutions, such as IMTS institute, provide MBA HR & Marketing Management. MBA via remote mode allows individuals to maintain working simultaneously learning for the MBA HR & Marketing Management.
Why Should One Do an MBA in HR and Marketing Management?
- An MBA degree will give you more respect in the business than any other PGs degree.
- HR & Marketing Management is a fairly steady business because nearly every big company has to recruit HR & Marketing Professionals to oversee their staff.
- Earning more money with an MBA in Human Resources is a possibility. After finishing an MBA in HR & Marketing Management, individuals may expect a pay raise of about 50%.
- After completing an MBA in HR & Marketing Management, many people go into leadership positions. They are in charge of controlling and managing the personnel under the company’s demands.
- Because learners can choose from various subjects after completing an MBA in HR & Marketing Management, there are several opportunities. Studies such as the SAP HR Certification, Certified Talent Management Practitioner Program, and others are available.
- For those with the necessary MBA abilities, MBA HR & Marketing guarantees a high MBA pay. MBA in HR & Marketing Management is a good option for people who wish to manage people.
Job, Scope & Salary:
In both the government and private industries, there’s been an increase in the need for qualified HR & Marketing personnel. HR & Marketing professionals are the foundation of every company since they keep a positive connection between the company and its staff. HR & Marketing personnel are now employed by all large and small businesses, as they are critical to creating a company’s system. Some job roles for such degree holders are Staffing director, technical recruiter, employee relations manager, HR generalist, compensation manager, etc. These experts can avail an annual wage package of INR 02 LPA to INR 07 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|