MBA Industrial Safety Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Industrial Safety Distance Education is a PG course of duration two years. The MBA Industrial Safety PG degree course is designed to train practicing managers and executives who serve in the private and public sectors. Through simulates, addresses, business games, and contextual analyses, this MBA in Industrial Safety course enables individuals to improve their critical thinking ability, administrative abilities, and dynamism, emphasizing Industrial Safety Management. This course may take even five years for completion in the distance mode; however, it has four semesters in two-year duration.
What is MBA Industrial Safety Distance Education?
MBA in Industrial Safety is a study that teaches you about making necessary measures to prevent accidents in any plant or factory such as nuclear plant, oil & gas plants. These techniques are utilized for safeguarding individuals, industrial plants, and the domain if a process deviates from the permitted control sides.” Students who are not willing to study a traditional type of degree program can now study their desired programs in remote learning.
The Industrial Safety Administration System is “the control of all activities and processes of an industry in order to safeguard its people and assets by avoiding dangers, near misses, accidents, and risks.” In the distance mode, students are taught the same syllabus as it has in full-time study.
Industrial Safety Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|Certificate in Fire and Industrial Safety Management Distance Education||BSc Fire and Industrial Safety Management Distance Education|
|EMBA in Industrial Safety Distance Education|
MBA in Industrial Safety Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Industrial Safety|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in Industrial Safety Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Industrial Safety Fee: When a student gets an education in the distance mode, s/he is charged a lesser fee than the traditional course. The mean fee for the MBA Industrial Safety distance program is about INR 17000 annually.
- MBA Industrial Safety Specializations: The specializations for which such graduates are prepared are nuclear safety, automobile safety, explosive safety, safety engineering, airport safety, occupational safety, etc.
- Scope: Like other MBA courses, this study also has a huge and bright scope, but this is now getting more significant because of its need in industrial workplaces. This degree will allow you to perform the duties of a safety manager in any industry or manufacturing plant. Here students also get the choice of establishing a personal safety team. They are also provided with a foundation for studying M.Phil or Ph.D. in the same stream.
The first step to getting admission into any institute for a specific degree course is to compare you with the proposed institute’s eligibility criteria. Almost all institutes require students to have at least 50% marks in a graduation degree earned from an esteemed board or university. Students are also selected after they are confirmed to have the degree which matches to same or any other relevant field. These are the general requirements which are almost the same in each institute. Still, there may be some variations based on the regulations of the college or university in which you desire to get admissions.
MBA Industrial Safety Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Due to the safety first rule, each industrial personnel must be well taught in material, machine, man, and other infrastructural facilities to prevent small or large mishaps. This is why so many colleges and universities in India are now working in the distance education sector so that more and more students can get an education. Among those, IMTS has been proved to be the right choice for candidates to be enrolled in a distance course like MBA Industrial Safety. Online education obtained from IMTS is of high quality and higher value.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Industrial Safety?
The reason why a student should study MBA Industrial safety is described in the points given below:
- The majority of today’s sophisticated and computer-controlled commercial procedures use a lot of energy and can cause catastrophic catastrophes. As a result, a well-engineered and dependable system for industrial safety is critical for preventing accidents and fatalities.
- Thousands of accidents in various industries occur each year, highlighting the significance of industrial safety as manufacturing technology advances. Human life is becoming increasingly dangerous. Employees should be informed about the concepts of industrial safety and hazard locations to avoid mishaps.
- Students learn about the rules and regulations proposed by OSHA and apply these all in the practical field.
Job, Scope & Salary:
In recent times many students ideally pick an MBA Industrial Safety distance course due to its importance. These graduates get well-reputed job positions soon after completing this degree. In this sector, the known job places are Safety instructor, safety supervisor, risk management consultant, safety manager, safety auditor, etc. These places are available in all of the government and public industrial sectors. In this domain, a fruitful wage package one can avail in INR 2 LPA to INR 9 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|