MBA Information Technology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Information Technology or MBA IT is a two-year management course taught in India at the postgraduate level. Day by day, the demand for MBA IT specialists is increasing due to the increase in digitalization. This course is the most opted course by students having an interest in management and IT. A student cannot be eligible for admission to this study program until s/he has secured a minimum of 50% aggregate score in their graduation qualification. Not only is this, but a postgraduate of this field is highly recommended for the IT job positions, which means this field is quite job-related.
What is MBA Information Technology Distance Education?
MBA IT is a special course that is now being taught in distance learning mode in several reputed institutes. Taking this degree in distance mode is also very lucrative as this provides you the same curriculum and learning about IT as provided to the regular candidates of this field. In this course, candidates are equipped with all the skills required to manage all about the systems used in IT. Not only this, but here one also learns about managing the employees in the working environment. The knowledge of Business Administration, which has been traditionally employed in many working sectors, is now combined with IT project management, telecommunications, and information security. Such courses are designed to assist people who have minimum time and limited resources and cannot attend regular classes and pay the high expenses of regular courses.
IT Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MBA in Information Technology Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Information Technology|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Information Technology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Information Technology Fee: MBA IT distance education is recommended by several people because the fee of such courses is less in response to the regular courses. The fee of these courses is about INR 10000 to INR 20000 annually.
- MBA Information Technology Specializations: Telecommunications, IT project management, cybersecurity, and information security are few specialties related to this course.
- Scope: Many job positions are available in the IT and management sector, where graduates can apply and be hired to work professionally. Besides the employment sector, students can also continue their careers in the academic field. On the educational side, students can take admissions in the M.Phil and Ph.D. course in IT. Other than this, candidates also have the option to get some vocational courses.
The eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the aspirants to be eligible for selection in MBA IT program. At least a 50% score must have been obtained by students for joining this course, and some institutes even demand a score of 60% for this course. However, the percentage required by the general candidates is 5% reduced for the SC/ST or OBC category students. Those candidates who are enrolled in the final years of any MBA program in any of the recognized institutes are eligible for applying in this program, provided that they will have to submit a provisional certificate that will assure their enrollment.
MBA Information Technology Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
A distance degree course in MBA IT can now be pursued from IMTS institute, one of the reputed and well-known distance institutes. This course is especially for the students with limited resources and those who have resources but do not have enough time to spend on regular classes. Students are provided education through the lessons organized in the video lectures. Many students greatly appreciate such types of courses, and for this reason, it is being promoted throughout India by several institutes.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Information Technology?
- MBA IT is now the most important and demanding study program these days. Due to its significance, many students now choose to study this course and make their future in this field.
- Students can be hired in various job sectors such as the corporate sector, taxation sector, finance sector, and so on.
- The opportunities for these graduates are not limited to the IT specialization only, but students have choices to be employed in various sectors.
- The demand for this field has risen with the complete digitalization of systems being used in the working environments; its significance will rise more in the coming years.
- Students after completing this degree can avail higher salaries as this course is known as a better accelerator for a great future.
- If anyone wants to build a career as an entrepreneur and earn more money, then an MBA course is the best choice for such students.
- This course is also helpful in polishing students’ technical and business skills to be the professionals for lightening their careers.
Job, Scope & Salary:
As we know, India’s IT sector is growing rapidly, so more students desire to be IT specialists. The salaries of persons in this sector are satisfying, ranging from INR 11 to INR 25 LPA. Experience of four to five years aids in the increase of salary. Reputed jobs in this area are CTO, Information Technology Directors, Project Manager, CIO, etc.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|