MBA Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA or Masters of Business Administration in Insurance Management is a PG study course of length two years. This course involves learning about managing the systems used in insurance and studying liability and corporate risk management. It is based on rules and concepts used in banking and insurance and is a postgraduate program taught in banking. Students in this program learn about resolving issues. The abilities with which interpersonal relationships are established and controlled are taught in this MBA Insurance Management. In this course, enrollment is granted when students clear their qualifications up to graduation.
What is MBA Insurance Management Distance Education?
MBA Insurance Management distance education is a course taught through online lessons for two years. Insurance management is all about the laws, regulations, and ideas involved. Students learn the tools and techniques which are necessary for insurance and relevant themes. The curriculum of this distance course covers many subjects that are important to be a specialist in insurance management. Students in the remote learning mode can now access MBA IM. It is a type of learning designed to assist learners in finishing their studies at higher academic levels without using extra resources. Through this learning, one will get the chance to save time as well as money.
MBA in Insurance Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Insurance Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Insurance Management Fee: students can study distance MBA Insurance Management course for two years with an average tuition fee of INR 6800 to INR 27500. The fee amount also depends on the institution from where one is getting an education.
- MBA Insurance Management Specializations: India’s academic sector is now managing MBA IT education in the distance mode. This field covers so many specializations, including Financial Management, Marketing Management, HRM, Business Law, Operations Research, and so on.
- Scope: This study course is completely job-related as it is full of opportunities for passed candidates. There are so many insurance companies that hire persons knowing this sector. Another option available to the willing students is to carry on studies in this sector for doing M.Phil or Ph.D. in Insurance Management.
The criteria for admissions in MBA Insurance Management distance education are not so much varying, but there may be some changes as per the institute’s rules. A minimum requirement in all institutes is the qualification up to graduation from any well-known and accredited institute. Students must try to obtain marks up to 50% OR even more in graduation as this will be more beneficial. Degrees of students are recommended to be obtained in the same field. Age limit is not preferred in the eligibility criteria also not the entrance examination.
MBA Insurance Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Students wanting to learn MBA Insurance Management within the distance mode are now welcomed to join IMTS for fulfilling their desires. IMTS is among those institutes which are running their efforts in making distance education successful. In India, a great number of students appreciate distance learning from IMTS as it is the most recognized and reputed institute. Students get the right quality study material online, and their recordings are available to candidates all the time.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Insurance Management?
MBA in Insurance Management is a degree program that is highly appreciated and chosen by students of business fields. Studying an MBA course in Insurance Management will benefit you in many ways, and some of those are:
- This course prepares the enrolled students for maintaining and establishing insurance businesses and learning to solve conflicts and make way for negotiation with others.
- Here students become able to work in large business environments and also building the required managerial skills. Students will then apply for jobs in international companies or can go abroad.
- Completing this degree will also open a variety of job opportunities for the students pursuing an MBA degree in Insurance Management.
- By studying this course, students will gain the skills such as leadership, analytical, communication, technical, and interpersonal skills required to be a professional and expert in this field.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Various job profiles are offered to experts such as internal auditor, business analyst, financial manager, fund manager, risk manager, and many more. All these jobs are available in a variety of banking and finance sectors. The top recruiters for MBA Insurance Management graduates are HDFC standard life insurance Co. Ltd, general insurance, SBI, LIC, etc. The salary package of a fresh graduate can be INR 2 LPA, and with experience of about 1 to 4 years, the salary can rise to INR 20 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|