MBA in International Business and Human Resource Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA in International Business and Human Resource is a two years degree course. This is a postgraduate program where students are taught the theories and concepts involved in IB and HRM. Individuals are a company’s most valuable asset, and increasing their passion is critical to its success. Through virtual HRM and developing a good business model, you will know about playing a major role in establishing, strengthening, and altering an organization’s culture. After having a bachelor’s degree in IB and HRM make you access to this course.
What in MBA International Business and Human Resource Distance Education?
The course’s international component involves examining the challenges of managing within corporates and export throughout many nations and developing a worldwide perspective on management. Individuals will know how to oversee a company’s financial statements from both a company’s and a stockholder’s viewpoint and the significance of the company’s identity and culture. You’ll also consider how external affairs affect organizational behavior and plans.
A deep study of experience and modern ideas will provide you with a superior understanding of International Business and HRM concepts. We’ll bring the subject of administration and enterprises from their ancient beginnings to the current day. We’ll teach you how to critically examine company effectiveness and the implications for HRM using actual examples.
MBA International Business and Human Resource Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA International Business and Human Resource|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||International Business And Human Resource|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in International Business and Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA International Business and HR Fee: An average fee for MBA IB and HRM varies from INR 9000 to INR 26000.
- MBA International Business and HR Specializations: Global Business in Context, Global Marketing & Sales Development, International HRM, International Business Research Methods, and International Entrepreneurship are the taught modules in the MBA International Business with Human Resource Management (HRM).
- Scope: The MBA in IB and HRM qualifies students for a broad scope of international jobs in the public and commercial sectors. Many postgraduates can achieve advancement in their selected professions or change their career trajectories after completing the program. A handful of MSc IB and HRM course postgraduates have gone on to pursue doctorate studies.
If a student is qualified in IB and HRM up to the bachelor’s level, then s/he is eligible for applying in this course. Aside from the BBA IB and HRM, one is also eligible if s/he has a degree pursued in business administration. Only those students will be shortlisted for interviews who have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s, for general candidates. Other than general aspirants, all the scheduled caste students will be given a 5% marks reduction. No other requirements are generally included in the eligibility criteria of MBA IB and HRM.
MBA International Business and HR Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
If anyone desires to study MBA in IB and HRM through distance learning methods, then IMTS will be the best choice for those aspirants. Qualified and trained teachers teach students via online lessons delivered in video lectures. The application process is online to apply for the distance MBA IB and HRM program in the IMTS institute.
Why Should One Do an MBA International Business and Human Resource?
Students who are enrolled in MBA IB and HR program or wish to be enrolled will get the following benefits with this degree such as:
- Applicants who complete this course will get a deeper understanding of team management and leadership and how to apply HRM concepts and approaches in an international setting.
- Further precisely, you will improve your capacity to absorb, integrate, and develop international business theory while also learning how to use such concepts in international business reality and better understand HRM issues in an international company.
- Whether it’s a thesis or an analytical study, your last project work allows you to find a topic in HRM that is important to international business.
- The MBA thesis option allows students to plan, design, and apply a significant research study in the particular subject sphere of global business and HRM. In contrast, the practical analytical work feature allows pupils to implement theoretical concepts learned on the MBA International Business and HRM course to an international business issue.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The demands of students and employers are considered in creating this curriculum, as shown by our alumni’ professional paths and further growth. One can make a career as a management analyst, executive, financial manager, HRM, marketing manager, etc. Such job positions are accessible by the IB and HRM postgraduates in any commercial or government firm. People employed in the IB and HRM sector annually earn an average salary of INR 3 LPA and INR 12 LPA with experience.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|