MBA IT Course: For graduates of any field, the MBA programme lasts two years and provides a comprehensive education. Admissions are determined by an entrance exam, a general discussion, and an interview. CAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, and MAT are all available for applicants. The course price ranges between 15,00,000 INR and 23,00,000 INR. Graduates earn an average of 10–12 LPA. MBA specialisation, teaches business and information systems to combine corporate strategy with modern information security, project management, and telecommunications.
|Program Name||MBA Information Technology (MBA IT)|
|Specialization Focus||Manages telecommunications, project management, and business strategies.|
|Eligibility Criteria||The undergraduate degree must have an overall grade point average (CGPA) of at least 50% in any discipline.|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam CAT and XAT are widely accepted national level MBA exams.|
|Course Fees||Fee will be between INR 15,00,000 – 23,00,000|
|Syllabus Highlights||Basic and technical team management are covered. E-Business, Information Security, Software Quality Assurance, and Information System Management are major course topics.|
|Career Opportunities||Araverage salary ranging between INR 6.30 LPA – 8 LPA. Business Analyst, and IT Consultant.include Data Processing Manager,|
|Additional Information||Entrance exams like CAT and XAT are widely accepted.|
MBA IT course Latest Update
MBA IT course for the 2024-25 session is currently open for applications. It’s not just a degree; it’s your golden ticket to dive deep into the world of Information Technology.
- IMTS Institute’s MBA IT Course: Your thrilling journey awaits for the 2024-25 session, and you have until February 15, 2024, to join IMTS Institute. It’s more than just a course; it’s a flexible adventure allowing you to balance work and education.
- Subharti University’s MBA IT Course: Your 2024-25 session ticket is wide open until February 15, 2024. Apply now and become part of the crew making positive waves in society.
- Shri Krishna University’s MBA IT Course: Join the spotlight program, accepting applications until February 15, 2024. Be part of a program renowned for its commitment to excellence and cutting-edge approaches.
- NIILM University’s MBA IT Course: Applications are open until February 25, 2024, for this transformative journey guided by seasoned professionals.
- Mangalayatan University’s MBA IT Course: Your chance to make a meaningful impact in the 2024-25 session is just a click away until February 25, 2024.
- WC University MBA IT Program: Be a positive force in communities with the MBA IT program until February 25, 2024. Don’tTake advantage of this chance to elevate your academic journey and be a catalyst for positive change.
The MBA IT course is not just a qualification; it’s an opportunity to immerse yourself in the dynamic field of Information Technology, connect with a diverse community, and embark on an exciting academic adventure.
MBA students have great employment opportunities with top recruiting companies. Top recruiters like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Accenture, and IBM demonstrate the program’s legitimacy and the opportunity for graduates to work in global firms. For corporate career seekers, the course prepares students to succeed in the tough business world.
MBA Information Technology is a master’s degree program with a 2-year duration. The course focuses on the subjective and objective study of the following: data administration, project management, information security management, and so on. The designed course syllabus follows both theoretical and practical ways to offer perfect opportunities for students to equip themselves with leadership and management skills in information technology-related fields.
There are numerous job options for some who complete the study in an MBA Information Technology program, such as program manager, help desk manager, system security manager, etc. After receiving an MBA in IT, a professional in the field can expect a starting salary of INR 6 to 8 LPA.
MBA degree holders always have the option to reach the peak of their education without eliminating their professional occupation. They can do so by using distance education or online paths. Both of these modes will be discussed in the latter part of the article.
Why Study MBA IT Course?
MBA course in IT provides the crucial skills required to manage computers and employees, the curriculum combines the traditional MBA with IT courses like information security, IT project management, and telecommunications.
Digitalization being enforced throughout the nation by the government led to an increase in demand for graduates from this course. Students after completing the MBA IT courses are required in several industries such as the Taxation sector, Finance sector, Corporate Sector, etc.
- Computer systems, software, programming languages, and data processing are all covered by information and communications technology (ICT). The development of computer systems is usually part of IT projects. A defined group of users operates computer systems, which include hardware, software, and peripherals.
- “Information technology” was defined in 1958 as processing, analytical thinking, and computer simulations of higher-order thinking.
- Computers, networks, television and phones are all part of IT. It is also related to hardware, software, electronics, the internet, and e-commerce.
- The development of IT occurred in four phases: pre-mechanical (3000 BC–1450 AD), mechanical (1450–1840), electrical (1840–1940), and electronic (1940–present).
- Data structures, methods, and processing are examined in IT. Courses in computer science in K-12 education reflect the growing relevance of IT worldwide.
MBA IT Eligibility Criteria
The MBA in Information Technology program should only be applied for when the following requirements are met.
- Aspirants should pass the undergraduate degree from approved universities.
- BCA/BTech degree holders are preferred.
- Percentage scores should not go lower than 50.
- Entrance examinations e.g., CAT/CMAT/GMAT valid scores are pointed to be used every year in most universities for MBA IT admission.
- Group discussion, counseling, or personal interviews are conducted by the few universities in the process of admission.
MBA IT Fee Structure
The preparation of the MBA IT fee structure heavily relies on the cost of tuition, registration, examination, and admission. Institute of Information Technology and Management (IITM) asks for INR 2.88 Lacs for the Master of Business Administration Information Technology program. People won’t notice the same MBA program fees across all universities because university administration is influenced by private and governmental interests.
|BA Course||BBA Course|
|BCOM Course||BCA Course|
|BSC Course||BBM Course|
|BTech Course||BEd Course|
|BAF Course||BSW Course|
|MBA Course||MCA Course|
|MCom Course||MSC Course|
|MSW Course||MA Course|
Modes of MBA IT Course
The MBA Information Technology course is available in three modes: online, distance, and regular. The three modes have been designed with students from different classes, states, and backgrounds in mind. The following sections will provide details about MBA IT course study modes.
Online MBA IT Course
MBA Information Technology courses in online mode are ideal for students, who wish to study regularly but cannot find suitable, and ideal colleges near them. Students also save time and money by taking the course rather than a traditional degree program.
Students can study online with the help of live classes or electronic learning materials at any time during the MBA in IT program. The approximate fee for this program in online mode rovers from INR 53,000 to INR 82,200 annually.
Distance MBA IT Course
The distance learning mode for MBA IT professional courses opens up the gates for students who were short of options in finding an ideal way of obtaining a quality education. The MBA Information Technology distance program offers a number of advantages, including affordability, adaptability, and comfort.
MBA IT distance education course of two-year duration. Fees of this advanced degree program range from INR 34,000 to INR 49,000 yearly.
Top Distance Education Courses in India
Regular MBA IT Course
The conventional mode of education is still in the bracket of first choices for the MBA IT course. Students trust this option of study because it offers a regular learning environment and experience casually can say on-campus accessibility. The teaching-learning process, group discussions, and classroom experience are a part of this magnificent mode of study.
The yearly cost or fees of the MBA IT regular degree program move from INR 71,000 to INR 1.25 Lacs.
What is the MBA IT Syllabus?
The syllabus of MBA IT prepares students life of an IT professional at the managerial level. Those students study for an MBA in IT and will manage IT companies. Students learn about various management concepts and managerial processes.
As an MBA IT degree, you will study traditional management subjects as well as some domain-specific subjects. During the two-year program curriculum, students will learn subjects like Operations, Marketing, Human Resource Management, System Analysis & Design, Data Visualization, Data modeling, Performance Management, and others. The semester-wise MBA IT syllabus is given below:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Quantitative Methods||Management Science|
|Organizational Behaviour||Operation Management|
|Managerial Economics||Management Accounting|
|Marketing Management||Financial Management|
|Information Technology Management||Marketing Research|
|Human Resource Management||
Management of Information System
Economic Environment of Business
Organization Effectiveness and Change
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Elective Course||Elective Course|
|Legal Environment of Business||Project Study|
|Strategic Analysis||Strategic Management|
|Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility||
International Business Environment
What after MBA IT Course?
The number of opportunities for MBA IT graduates is increasing day by day. They are presented with a multitude of job openings across national and international brands or companies. Furthermore, pursuing higher education remains a viable option after completing this degree.
- After the MBA IT course, graduates can make a career as an IT Manager, Chief Information Officer, IT Director, Project Manager, Program Manager, Information Technology, Computer & Information System Manager, Chief Technology Officer, and Information Technology Director, etc.
- After this course, students get placed at Flipkart, Wipro, IBM, Infosys Accenture, TCS, and Amazon, like top recruiters with a starting salary package of INR 6 to 8 Lakhs annually.
MBA IT Jobs
Trending Online Courses in India 2023
|Online BA||Online MA|
|Online BBA||Online MBA|
|Online BCA||Online MCA|
|Online BSC||Online MCOM|
|Online BCOM||Online Diploma|
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Chief Information Officers (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- IT Manager
- Computer & Information System Manager
- Business Development Manager/Executive
- System Manager
- IT Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Corporate Strategy Manager
- Data Processing Manager
- IT Director
- Analytics Manager
- Information System Manager