MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Logistics and supply chain management is a two-year program that provides students the intellectual abilities and controlling techniques needed to move services and products by utilizing stock, service quality, storage, and warehousing. Students are equipped with abilities and expertise through this academic program, which is the first requirement when these graduates move to the professional area. With this knowledge, one can work to earn a good wage package annually.
What is MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Distance Education?
MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Distance Education is available in India for those who do not have enough time to attend a regular or full-time program. However, working people obtaining a higher business degree will also benefit from the course. When studying a program in a distance mode, the least length is two years, whereas the maximum period is five years, depending on the chosen university.
As previously said, there is little variation between the MBA Logistics Supply Chain Management Distance Education admission procedure and the normal one. If there are no entrances, the stages of the entrance are less stringent than for regular study, and the Personal Interview round and score achieved in the graduation are given more weight in the admission process.
MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Fee: The cost of studying this program at a distance mode might vary from INR 10K to INR 50K. Fees are dependent mostly on whether your college is private or public. If you are enrolled in private universities, the fee charged will be higher.
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Specializations: Marketing management, business policy and strategy, supply chain modeling and design, operations and material management, customer relationship management, human resource management, and other specialties are among the options available to postgraduates in these fields.
- Scope: Students can move ahead to several placement areas to develop a professional career. Well, such students are also moving ahead to pursue academic knowledge at a higher stage. The further or additional option ahead of a student who is eager to study is doing a Ph.D. in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
The entrance requirements and process are similar to those for a standard MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management program. This course requires a minimum of 45 percent in bachelor or an alternative. Many colleges and institutions follow this qualifying requirement. The criteria mentioned above are the fundamental standards that must be followed. Different institutes, though, may have extra restrictions. Meet all the requirements before submitting, and after you have met them, you may proceed to the application method. However, it is important to note that, depending on the university selected, admissions cannot be a required step to overcome when willing to begin a study at a distance mode.
MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
While pursuing MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Distance Learning, individuals have a variety of college alternatives. Among those alternatives, students choose to study in IMTS to pursue distance education with a syllabus that is managed very well and taught with advanced and updated knowledge. Numerous institutes grant admissions to the remote MBA courses, but this is a fact that students prefer IMTS first. This is because this institute promotes national and international remote learning.
Why Should One Do an MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management?
The following are a few of the causes why pursuing an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management through distance education are a smart idea:
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management is very lucrative if taking in distance mode because buying books is less expensive.
- Studying a distance course allows a person to study and work simultaneously. It allows a person to stay current on a topic despite having to leave his employment.
- This program assists the applicant in sticking to their objectives, and the worker aids to the firm’s success by providing the highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
- This study assists students in gaining expertise in the planning, execution, and management of the movement of products and services. For their job, they use plans and make functional judgments.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Employees’ average remuneration packages range from INR 3 LPA to INR 12 LPA. Your level of expertise and talents determines your salary. It also differs depending on the location of the organization. Biomass fuel limited, Nokia, IBM, Toyota, Adobe, and HCL, are among the top firms hiring. After completing an MBA in logistics and supply chain management, you can pursue a PGP in supply chain and logistics as an additional choice. Logistics manager, buying manager, commercial manager, supply chain analyst, and more positions are available.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|