MBA Operations Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The Operations Management MBA distance education program is a two-year postgraduate study in the speciality. This course teaches students how to evaluate, comprehend, and run a company’s service or product. Individuals are having less time and money benefit from distance education.MBA Operations Management can be pursued via an online method of education by both recent graduates and working professionals. A Distance MBA is primarily intended for graduate degree candidates who are presently employed or intend to manage or run a company in the upcoming years.
What is MBA Operations Management Distance Education?
The course is designed to go through managers in corporate firms, public-sector leaders, and median management placements. Some basic elements of logistics, quality management, production, distribution, and product design, are covered in the MBA Operations Management online education syllabus. It also gives students much practical experience across the term.
The distance MBA operations management course is a well-planned and well-organized, learner-attractive syllabus that aims to provide a firm grasp of both the intellectual basis and practical skills. A correspondence MBA in Operations Management enables a student to serve in employment responsibilities, including management of an organization. When it comes to the course’s worth, though, it all comes down to whether or not a student is disciplined and aware of working with a timetable.
MBA in Operations Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Operation management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Operations Management Fee: The typical price for an MBA in correspondence mode offered by India’s business schools may vary from INR 11000 to 25000 in one year.
- MBA Operations Management Specializations: When pursuing this MBA degree, one can choose specializations such as Logistics & SCM, Information Management, Marketing, IT, Finance, Material Management, etc.
- Scope: Because the degree is less or more job-focused, many distance MBA postgraduates of Operations Management do not pursue higher education. Candidates who want to continue their education can enroll in PhD programs in management at associated universities such as IMTS.
Individuals must have a least academic average of 50% marks in 10+2 and graduation to be considered for the program. Some institutions also require experience of about two years or more in this field. A candidate must also possess particular talents in order to be accepted into the program. A candidate should be well educated in Strategic Methods, Good with Documentation, Leadership Qualities, and Interpersonal Skills to take an online MBA program in Operations Management.
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Those interested in pursuing an MBA course can choose from a variety of PG degrees. The sort of degree awarded is mostly determined by the school. Like other institutes, IMTS is the preferred one chosen by the students who are freshly graduate and want advancement in their education at the master’s level. This institute has become a leading institute for correspondence degree courses due to the standard of education one gets after enrolling in IMTS.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Operations Management?
Earning a distance degree in MBA Operations Management will open a vast window of opportunities for the students. With this degree, one can get several lucrative as mentioned below:
- The distance MBA in Operations Management provides a worldwide picture of the company. The role of a worker with an MBA in Operations is to oversee the firm’s operations and make sure that resources are utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Unlike other MBA courses, which limit you to a single field, MBA in operations management enables you to participate in production, product processing, and distribution.
- In all of the MBA placement efforts, operations are regarded as the second-highest top recruitment area.
- The study prepares prospective management students for management topics they may not be familiar with and assists them in controlling a company’s operations.
- A distance MBA in Operations Management assists employed experts in learning and applying management ideas to their roles in the job to improve performance and, consequently, aiding a candidate in meeting their career and personal goals.
- MBA degrees earned through remote learning has a significant influence on advancement opportunities. MBA postgraduates are well-recognized in their workplaces, where a managerial certification is a must for advancement.
- MBA in operations management is for individuals who want to manage production, evaluate market requirements, and satisfy consumer expectations.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Several companies in India are operating in the public and private sectors for hiring such graduates. MBA in Operations Management postgraduates can find work in various industries, including building, hospitality, inventory, warehousing, consulting firms, IT, E-Commerce, Financial Institutions after completing the program. Individuals with this can apply for jobs to earn about INR 3 LPA to INR 8 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|