MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The MBA in Petroleum & Natural Gas Management is a two-year postgraduate degree that integrates business administration with expertise in the petroleum and natural gas industry. It is an advanced degree program that provides appropriate earnings in ways of income and subjection. The need for naturally producing fuels and their withdrawal is worldwide, and it is also required daily. Thus this fuel-based sector is continuously growing. This degree provides career chances with India’s and foreign’s most prominent enterprises and a broader financial and expertise perspective.
What is MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Management Distance Education?
A master’s degree in business administration in petroleum and natural gas is a rapidly growing sector with a wide range of expertise and job prospects. The petroleum and natural gas sector are India’s most premium industries, and it is frequently ranked first since resources are linked to petroleum. Natural gas is utilized daily by all global firms. Because petroleum and natural gas is a worldwide originator of energy and fuel, it is critical to learn about this field as a respectable science.
The management of petroleum and natural gas necessitates an understanding of the fundamentals of production, withdrawal, use, and preservation of this essential energy source and how it may be used to its full capability. This course is preferred mainly for people who wish to have a broad understanding of the petrochemical and gas industries.
MBA in Petroleum And Natural Gas Management Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Petroleum And Natural Gas|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Petroleum And Natural Gas|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Petroleum and Natural Gas Fee: This program’s annual fee is about INR 12000 to 38000 in various institutes.
- MBA Petroleum and Natural Gas Specializations: This includes Petroleum law and policy, marketing management, financial management, human resource management, and so on.
- Scope: MBA in petroleum and natural gas is a valuable program with several applications in diverse fields. This degree is known to be the foundation for pursuing PhD in Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Students who intend to register for this program must satisfy the following minimal requirements. A minimum of 50 percent in the 12th grade is required for entrance to this degree programme. They are also completing a bachelor from a business, engineering or science program. Some institutes may organize admissions tests for selecting aspirants, but most students are enrolled directly. Candidates of any age are welcomed to apply for this degree program.
MBA Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
IMTS is the ideal school for students interested in enrolling in a distance MBA Petroleum & Natural Gas program. This study has a value-adding syllabus that is offered at IMTS. This institute receives applications from aspirants via the official website in an online way.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas?
- MBA in petroleum and natural gas is a growing field that pays well and provides opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing this degree. The study is mainly created with the most up-to-date information and techniques that this industry needs to enhance production efficiency and provide sizeable industrial production.
- All industries are hiring new managerial positions daily, in finding the persons with rare administrative abilities and to chase the current rise of modern structural changes and industrial revolution, which are making their placements rapidly in the recent financial globe, as MBA studies achieved more worth and strength as the days are passing.
- Merging Petroleum and Natural Gas abilities with MBA skills often entails setting one’s competence in utilizing this speciality and course by using student’s creativity and skills to enhance the resource’s production and efficiency.
- The necessity for this degree stems from the reality that it is a nonrenewable and precious mineral that is naturally occurring and utilized by a variety of businesses for various purposes. As a result, keeping a close eye on its withdrawal and maximizing its capacity is becoming critical in the current financial climate in India and throughout the globe.
- MBA in petroleum and natural gas is gradually becoming one of the top significant and well-known courses among the many accessible job possibilities.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Recruitment firms often provide a variety of high-quality perks and jobs with a competitive compensation package. Petroleum and Natural Gas companies frequently require competent employees for their operations; this stream is resource-focused and offers safe and lucrative INR 8 to 10 LPA salary amounts. Reliance and Qatar Gas, ONGC, Indigo, Halliburton Oil, Indian Oil, Maersk Oil, and others are employers. Few jobs in this sector are oil & gas consultant, project manager, sustainability analyst, energy analyst, etc.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|