MBA in Production and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Production and Marketing Management is a two-year distance specialized PG degree course that focuses on managing production via manufacturing business marketing. The program provided students with professional education in business management, including a grasp of production and marketing management ideas and procedures. Entries in this course are obtainable when graduation study is completed by a student with an excellent cumulative percentile. No one can deny that this field is significantly the job-focused field where numerous companies require such degree holders to run their firms efficiently.
What is MBA Production and Marketing Management Distance Education?
MBA Production and Marketing Management is a two-year management program with four semesters dedicated to growing an agency’s production and marketing operations. The students learned the most effective approach to reducing the industry’s manufacturing costs while increasing revenues. Quality Management, Management of Industrial Relations, Retail Marketing Management, are just a few of the significant courses covered in an MBA Production Management program.
This course teaches individuals how to be in charge of manufacturing, product coordination, scheduling and staffing, quality control, and raw material and equipment maintenance. The primary goal of this study is to manufacture high-quality items, optimize output while lowering costs, maintain efficient operation, and increase revenues for the company.
MBA in Production & Marketing Management Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Production & Marketing Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Production & Marketing Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in Production and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Production and Marketing Management Fee: The mean program price for an MBA in Production and Marketing Management course at India’s top management schools usually varies from INR 2 LPA to 15 LPA depending on the university’s kind.
- MBA Production and Marketing Management Specializations: There are some specializations where one can make a career, such as Production Control and Planning, Inventory Management, Sales and Distribution Management, Financial Markets and Risk, etc.
- Scope: Students who desire to pursue their dreams after earning an MBA in Production and Marketing Management might enrol in Doctoral programs in Management. Otherwise, there are many other paths where such students can move and strive to make a brighter career.
To be qualified for the MBA Production and Marketing Management program, applicants must meet the minimum requirements. Applicants must have a UG degree from a reputed institute in any field. At the graduate level, students must possess a minimum cumulative of 50%. Aside from that, kids must obtain a 50 per cent minimum score on their class 10th and 12th board exams. Few institutions need working expertise. Therefore it is recommended that you must have the least managerial experience of 24 months. The scheduled caste aspirants get an advantage of the relaxation in the total marks, and thus they are selected on a minimum of 45% marks.
MBA in Production and Marketing Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
In India, a leading institute providing distance courses of various kinds, including MBA Production & Marketing Management, is the most renowned IMTS institute. This institute will offer you the correct teachings that everyone desires to get in the distance mode. IMTS promotes this kind of learning method because it is effortless to continue for students with limited time and money resources. Like other distance institutes, IMTS also accepts registrations from students in an online manner.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Production and Marketing Management?
The reasons for studying a distance MBA Production & Marketing Management course are described in detail below:
- MBA Production and Marketing Management is among India’s highly ranked management programs. This program enables learners to work as product managers in significant production and marketing firms and companies.
- This study is ideal for individuals who possess experience in controlling financial originators, accounting for production and task management tasks in a firm.
- They can work in manufacturing, engineering goods, automobiles, iron-steel & metal industries, IT and energy sectors, telecommunications, heavy machinery, chemical and fertilizer industries, etc.
- Apart from that, they might work as an assistant professor or a lecturer at any reputable institution or university.
- This degree also provides you with a base for appearing in many national level competitive exams to get high-grade jobs.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Individuals who complete the MBA Production and Marketing Management study program may have a wide and varied range of high job purposes in emerging main sectors, such as production, such as automobiles, engineering goods, heavy machinery industry, iron-steel & metal industry, telecommunications, chemical and fertilizer industries, IT and energy sectors, and so on. Production Manager, Inventory Manager, Business Process Manager, Floor Shop Manager, Senior Technical Manager, Purchase Manager, Logistics Manager, and other positions were offered.MBA Production and Marketing Management graduates may expect to receive a yearly salary of INR 5 LPA to 10 LPA, based on their abilities and experience in the industry.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|