MBA in Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA or Masters of Business Administration in Real Estate Management is a specialized distance degree program that lasts for two years. It is a sort of education that prepares students for marketing various real estate enterprises, real estate developments, and the real estate markets. It would teach real estate and city development hopeful decision-making and leadership abilities. After completing this course, you will have various employment choices in the real estate and urban development sectors.
What is MBA in Real Estate Management Distance Education?
MBA Real Estate Management is a program that offers students an in-depth understanding of real estate on a local and national level along with the knowledge of property markets. It provides students with decision-making abilities to hold a stance in the globes of their challengers and build a result for themselves based on principles learned in class. It is an advanced version that provides ideal methods and designs and concentrates on results with infrastructure and goal-oriented labour. It allows a person to figure out real estate in a much structured and project-focused manner.
This program is required for anybody looking for a job in the real estate industry interested in working in the urban infrastructure site. The study is designed for people who focus on facts, evaluate circumstances, and make smart decisions. All and all, it is a course for those having a mind oriented on the property and has analytical skills, with a brain bent to reasoning and comprehension of consequences.
Real Estate Management Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BSc Valuation Real Estate Distance Education||MSc Real Estate Valuation Distance Education|
MBA in Real Estate Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Real Estate Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Real Estate Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Real Estate Management Fee: Distance courses are flexible in learning for many reasons, and among those, the fewer fee amounts are more attractive. Students will have to pay a mean fee of INR 8000 to INR 20000 for distance MBA Real Estate Management.
- MBA Real Estate Management Specializations: In real estate management, some specializations that exist are real estate finance, real estate development, and sustainable real estate development. Students can choose any one of these to build a shining career.
- Scope: When a student fruitfully finishes this degree program, they find its scope in almost a variety of multinationals. Even students who want to go into research must take MBA Real Estate courses since they will be forced to do a PhD course.
Before applying in any distance or even a regular program, students must meet the given eligibility criteria. For pursuing a master’s degree, an aspirant must hold a bachelor’s degree relevant to the stream in which he or she is applying. In the case of MBA Real Estate, students must have a BBA degree in Real Estate or any of the related. About 50% aggregate marks are required from candidates to obtain in UG level. The marks 50% are required from general candidates, but if you are an aspirant from scheduled castes, you will have to obtain at least 45% marks.
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Distance education courses are vital for employed candidates who do not have plenty of time for attending on-campus classes. IMTS understands this very well and thus provides professional degree courses such as MBA Real Estate Management in distance mode. Aspirants can apply for getting a seat for this degree program via the online official admission portal of the IMTS institute. This institute selects students directly based on graduation marks.
Why Should One Do an MBA in Real Estate Management?
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education is a course that has become popular among the students to be studied at PG level. Why students prefer to choose this degree program is described below:
- The real estate industry is booming at this current time. A student with critical awareness and the skill to make good and powerful decisions for the business may use this to find a unique position in the world of multinationals and protect their future.
- Several large multinationals, such as Ansal, demand skilled and young real estate and property executives.
- Students are also trained for acquiring numerous skills, including negotiation, leadership, and many other skills.
Who could do this course?
This MBA program has some requirements that make it suitable for all those people who are going to acquire the master’s degree program with majors in Real Estate Management. They are given as follows
- People who want to have their own business on the field of property and real estate should take admission in this master’s program
- People who already have their real estate business and are looking for an innovative way to give a boost to it should take this postgraduate program
- Those who have great interest in real estate and its different operations besides having great knowledge of it can take part in this masters program very efficiently
- This master’s degree program provides great exposure to such people who are good at managing different operations in a systematic and timely manner.
Job, Scope & Salary:
After completing Real Estate Management MBA Courses, you will have more employment options. Large multinationals such as Omaxe, DLF, and others are looking for people with excellent property-related expertise to join their teams. Following an MBA, you can pursue a variety of career paths in specializations such as appraisal, property development and management, investment and finance, and so on. Some jobs in this sector are Property asset manager, real estate broker, financer, real estate appraiser, investment analyzer, etc. The typical beginners level pay is ranging from INR 2.9 LPA and INR 3.8 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|