MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA in Rural and Marketing Management is a long-distance education course completed in two years. Within these two years, four semesters occur in which the entire syllabus is covered. This study is all about planning, organize, lead, and manage, strategic marketing, organizational behaviour, strategic management, and management information systems. This degree is pursuable once a candidate’s graduation is completed. Those who hold an MBA distance degree in Rural and Marketing Management are given numerous perks when they successfully enter into a professional field.
What is MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education?
MBA in Rural and Marketing Management distance education is a course taught through online means of learning by delivering lectures through video lessons. It has been very easy to carry on your education without paying higher fees and without spending plenty of time on regular on-campus classes. This type of education has proven to be the most advantageous and flexible in many ways, and students are attracted to it.
The show is primarily concerned with elements of India’s rural and urban communities. The MBA in Rural and Marketing Management program offers initiatives and concepts that can aid in rural regions around the country. The people are trained how to monitor and organize this area and how to make significant transformations that influence thousands of rural Indians’ lifestyles and techniques and instruments for improving the country and the rural area.
MBA in Rural and Marketing Management Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA Rural and Marketing Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Rural And Marketing Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA in Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Rural and Marketing Management Fees: In India, the typical tuition price for the distance degree in MBA Rural and Marketing Management is between INR 5000 and INR 27000 for two years. This fee range is affordable to most backward class candidates who cannot pay fees for regular studies.
- MBA Rural and Marketing Management Specializations: rural infrastructure, marketing management, agri-business, watershed management, precision farming, and so on.
- Scope: After acquiring this distance degree in MBA Rural and Marketing Management, there are many areas of concern for moving forward. One can move to the academic side for pursuing a PhD or M.Phil, and also the same students have the lucrative for hiring on different jobs.
Those who desire to enter the top distance institutes such as IMTS for courses such as MBA Rural and Marketing Management are asked to gain a bachelor’s degree. General students will be considered for selections with the UG degrees if they have secured 50% or more marks in the bachelor. The SC/ST candidates with their UG degrees must hold a minimum of 45% marks that are required after applying a relaxation of 5% marks. Basic eligibility criteria remain the same in all institutes, but these institutes may change the requirements based on their rules.
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute
MBA in Rural and Marketing Management distance education has reached the peak popularity these days. As a result, numerous academic institutes have developed MBA in Rural and Marketing Management distance programs to help rural India. One of the top distance academic institutes selected by students in India is the IMTS because of the educational quality it offers to the aspirants. This distance education focuses on providing equal opportunities to those candidates who forcefully stop their studies because of some financial reasons.
Why should One Do an MBA in Rural and Marketing Management?
Some of the major advantages of getting an MBA in rural and marketing management are as follows:
- This course assists students to gain knowledge of financial assistance and also agricultural methodologies. Through this degree, they learn about rural development activities and the potential of the rural market.
- Above half of India’s population lives in rural regions. The agriculture industry contributes more than 45 per cent of GDP. As a result, for the Indian economy to thrive, the rural economy must expand.
- Poverty, sanitation, malnutrition, unemployment, illiteracy, and a lack of basic infrastructure, to mention a few, continue to be major issues in rural India. For resolving such issues, more educated persons are needed with this degree.
- Implementing management concepts and procedures in the rural areas for its development is part of the MBA Expertise in Rural Management.
- To transform India into a civilized country, it is necessary to cultivate experts who can improve the country’s rural landscape.
Job, Scope & Salary:
After completing this degree, rural development officers, research officers, national sales development managers, sales officers, business development managers, and other such jobs can be found in this sector. In India, the average yearly compensation for competent experts varies from INR 3 LPA to INR 12 LPA, with the pay growing with the student’s expertise and ability.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|