MBA in Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MBA Supply Chain Management distance education is a two-year postgraduate course for those interested in developing effective governance abilities and connecting with supply chain managers, transportation, and rear business activities. MBA supply chain management is one of the most popular topics in the business world. Students are informed that they can only be considered for entry to this course after finishing their bachelor’s qualification with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. It is a job-focused sector that is hiring several graduates each year. The number of employed persons is supposed to be increased in the next 3 years.
What is MBA in Supply Chain Management Distance Education?
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education is available in India for applicants who do not have enough time to utilize a regular program. However, working people earning a higher management degree will benefit from the course. When studying a subject in a correspondence mode, the least time is two years, and the maximum is five years, and this is entirely based on the institute you choose to study.
The supply chain includes all entities engaged in satisfying a consumer’s request, whether indirectly or directly. It begins with the flow and transformation of goods and concludes with the delivery of the manufactured goods or service to the customer; it is essentially the begin-to-complete operation that, in several respects, determines the operations of the rest of the organization.
Logistics And Supply Chain Management Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MBA in Supply Chain Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||MBA supply chain management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Supply Chain Management|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MBA Supply Chain Management Fee: The cost of studying this course from a remote mode could vary from INR 10K to INR 50K.
- MBA Supply Chain Management Specializations: Such specializations include export & import, shipping & maritime, railroad & air cargo logistics, distributed management, marketing management, financial management, and so on.
- Scope: Everywhere in India or abroad, an MBA SCM postgraduate will find several working options in this sector. Such individuals can also apply for a PhD research program in India or any other foreign college.
The requirements for studying this course at a distance learning college are the same as those for a traditional mode of study. The admissions procedure, however, may differ based on the college picked. Some schools may administer admissions tests, while other institutes do not. A valid qualification of 10+12 from a reputed board is required. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with nearly 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates). The criteria mentioned above are the fundamental conditions that must be followed. Multiple colleges, though, could have extra restrictions. Meet all the requirements before registering, and once you have met them, you can proceed to the application process.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
MBA Supply Chain Management distance courses are also available from several universities and institutes. Coming to those leading distance institutes, IMTS is the most known and highly recommended for the distance courses it organizes for willing candidates. Many students in the country desire to be enrolled in the distance MBA SCM course offered by IMTS.
Why should One Do an MBA in Supply Chain Management?
- An MBA in Supply Chain Management is a wonderful approach to master SCM’s foundations and get a thorough understanding of business concepts.
- The finest supply chain MBA courses will teach you how to leverage statistics to boost efficiency and productivity and turn your supply chain into competitive benefits. Using legal and ethical perspectives, examine connections and links with SCM coordinators.
- Students learn to examine the impact of various methods on the supply chain overall, assess supply chains for quality and potency and comprehend the interconnections and strategic edge of an optimized supply chain using a strategic approach.
- You will also obtain the analytical skill set understanding that a regular business degree course would provide.
- An MBA degree will give you the tools you need to critically think, collaborate more effectively, and handle complicated current problems in a more structured sense.
- Students will graduate with a very flexible business executive who can use correct methods to make strategic choices.
Job, Scope & Salary:
According to a World Bank report, India is ranked 46th globally in terms of trade transportation performance and 13th in terms of GDP growth. Over the next three years, the logistics industry is anticipated to increase at a pace of 10% to 12%. As a result, there will be several employment vacancies in the field of supply chain management. These degree holders will be appointed for positions such as Transport Officer, Manager, Consultant, Quality Manager, Operation Analyst, and others. At the entry level, the appointed persons may earn a salary of INR 2 to 4 LPA. However, as one gets to experience in this field for some years, s/he can expect a salary of INR 6 to 9 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|