MSc Agriculture Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, and Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc Agriculture is a two-year PG program offered by many accredited universities around the country. Agricultural studies and other types of research that are engaged in agriculture are the focus of the course. Agronomy, Agricultural Economics & Farm Management, Entomology, Plant Physiology, and Biotechnology are among the specialties available in the MSc Agriculture program. There are 12 specialties offered for the degree in total. To be selected for this course, it is just 50% of your bachelor’s degree, which must be obtained in a related field.
What is MSc Agriculture Distance Education?
Agriculture has an important role in India’s economy. The demand that is ever-increasing for food necessitates the application of modern agricultural technology. MSc Agriculture is concerned with sophisticated techniques used in farming as well as agricultural science. The program will teach students how to grasp a variety of cutting-edge technology that will aid in the growth of the farming business. It is a very lucrative course for students, with significant employment options in various agricultural industries.
Taking admission to this course, i.e., MSc Agriculture in distance mode will further be more effective. This will make you qualified enough with the expertise that is most demanding for this field. Furthermore, in distance mode, you do not need to attend classes and go to the fields for quite difficult practices in rough weather. Students will observe after pursuing this degree how many opportunities are available to them.
Agricultural Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MSc Agriculture Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Agriculture|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||GRADUATION IN RELEVANT STREAM+ 3 YR EXP.|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Agriculture Distance Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Agriculture Fee: MSc Agriculture entry can be either directly or based on the candidate’s performance in the previous exam.
- MSc Agriculture Specializations: This program offers a concentration in 12 distinct fields. Agronomy, Entomology, Plant Physiology, Extension Education, Biotechnology, and Agricultural Economics & Farm Management are specializations.
- Scope: Graduates of the MSc Agriculture program can pursue a career in teaching and teaching at various institutions. They could potentially acquire a Ph.D. in a field of interest. Doing a Ph.D. degree will be more beneficial after MSc because the demand for a Ph.D. degree has increased for higher-level jobs.
The eligibility criteria for the respective college must be met to be considered for the MSc Agriculture program. Candidates must hold a BSc degree from a recognized university in Agriculture, Forestry or Horticulture to be eligible for the program. In addition, the candidate must have a graduation grade point average of at least 50%. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD applicants are given a 5% mark reduction.
MSc Agriculture Distance Leading With IMTS Institute:
Few institutes in India are promoting MSc Agriculture in distance mode. One of the most facilitative and easy-to-approach institutes for MSc Agriculture distance education is IMTS. This institute follows an online admission process for students to fill their forms online while sitting at their homes. The selection method or criteria in IMTS is based on considering the previous degree marks of candidates.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Agriculture?
An MSc degree in Agriculture is a very successful program. Because India is a predominantly agricultural country, agriculture studies are very much in high demand. We have compiled a list of some of the main motivations to pursue an MSc in Agriculture:
- The learners will be able about the many current methods used in agriculture. This will be extremely beneficial to the farming industry’s development.
- The focus of the course is on agriculture as a scientific discipline. This scientific research will improve crop quality while also improving manufacturing speed. The course also gives students a holistic grasp of agricultural systems” economic and social aspects.
- Students will receive outstanding job offers from a variety of well-known nations. Food Processing Units, Fertilizer Industries, and Agriculture/Dairy Industries are all key job fields. These students, after this degree, can work be like a Corporate sales manager, research scientist, lecturer, professor, field officer, breeder, agronomist, farm manager, etc.
- Pupils may also choose to research a variety of agriculture-related topics.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Graduates might also look for work in the public and private industries. Various firms produce MSc in Agriculture graduates with high-paying positions. Individuals will have to take a variety of competitive exams to work in public organizations. One such competitive exam in which students can sit and compete for the job is UPSC which is year conduct on a national level. MSc in Agriculture students are often sought by financial institutions for positions involving the provision of consumer credit to farmers. The average salary amount of persons having an MSc Agriculture degree is INR 300000 to INR 630000.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|