MSc Aviation Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The Master of Science in Aviation is a two-year postgraduate degree program that focuses on aviation. This course focuses on the professional study of aviation and assists students in achieving their goals in the field. The aviation sector is dynamic, and talented workers who are willing to contribute to improvements in the field are always in demand. This course can be chosen after completing the graduation with enough average score. It is also very suitable for opening numerous job opportunities for the passing candidates.
What is MSc Aviation Distance Education?
Aviation strategic management, air safety & air control, airport & aircraft design are some of the most important topics covered in this course study. These topics assist students in comprehending the various facets of aviation. The aviation sector is a demanding one, and those who work in it must be thoroughly trained for their positions.
This course guarantees that candidates are kept informed of all potential scenarios throughout the study of two years. Learning this important course in the online mode will benefit students more. Especially the working students will get the advantage of saving time for work during study. Owing to the numerous benefits of distance learning, now almost all institutes promote it at the national and international levels.
Aviation Management Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|Diploma in Aviation Management Distance Education||BSc Aviation Distance Education|
|BBA Aviation Distance Education||MBA Aviation Management Distance Education|
|MBA Aviation & Safety Management Distance Education|
MSc Aviation Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc AVIATION|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||GRADUATION IN RELEVANT SUBJECT|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Aviation Distance Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Aviation Fee: In distance mode, the average yearly MSc Aviation course fee is around INR 4000 in public colleges and INR 10000 in private institutes.
- MSc Aviation Specializations: The specialized areas of the aviation industry revolve around Aviation strategic management, air safety & air control, and airport & aircraft design. To be an expert in aviation specializations, this course is now being offered in online and offline modes in a great number of colleges.
- Scope: The aviation field has a wider scope in both the study area and in the employment sector. It provides you the chance to study for an M.Phil or Ph.D. in the aviation discipline. If one wants to join the professional sector, then there are many opportunities awarded to such graduates.
It is necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get an entry for your desired MSc Aviation course in the respective institute. A basic requirement has a graduation degree with a suitable percentage. The demanded score which makes an aspirant eligible for admission is 50% or more, but SC/ST candidates can apply based on 45% average marks. Student’s graduation must have been completed in the same aviation field or any other relevant to this sector.
MSc Aviation Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Students willing to take admission for the MSc Aviation distance education in the most reputed institute then IMTS is their best choice. This institute offers distance education not only for MSc Aviation but also for most other courses. Students get classes at their desired location through the online study portal of IMTS institute. This institute also organizes admissions in the online mode for facilitating the applicants.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Aviation?
Studying MSc in Aviation will benefit your career in numerous ways because of the day-by-day growing demand of this sector. Below are described the reasons why a student must choose MSc in Aviation as:
- This course helps students better grasp aspects of aviation such as production, functioning, repair, and management.
- This course is for any student interested in knowing about the design, strategic management, post-production maintenance, and manufacturing of aircraft and airplanes. This course combines theoretical concepts with practical concepts of several elements of the aviation business.
- This program makes certain job opportunities in the aviation business, both in the public and private sectors, and assists in professional development. Students interested in researching one of the country’s many research institutes will benefit from the abilities and knowledge gained from this study.
- Knowledge of international aviation legislation and safety improves a student’s chances of landing a decent job. For MSc Aviation degree holders, government positions in aviation are also a viable alternative.
Job, Scope & Salary:
MSc Aviation graduates can work in various fields, including airport personnel management systems, air cargo transportation oversight, and even entrepreneurship within the aviation companies. The aviation sector is growing, and it is assisting willing candidates in establishing a rewarding profession. After earning an M.Sc. in Aviation, you can make a career in the aerospace and aviation industries. Prestigious job positions in this industry are aircraft inspector, design engineer, quality control executive, production manager, aircraft maintenance officer, aviation operations specialists, and so on. The salary of such professionals in aviation can be ranging from INR 180000 to INR 12,60,000 per year.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|