MSc Botany Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The Master of Science or M.Sc in Botany, often known as Plant Biology, is a PG-level degree program in Botany. Although some institutes also offer three-year courses and five-year combined MSc-PhD program in Botany, it usually lasts two years. Among bio-science studies, it is a very famous PG-level study. This course is made available to candidates based on their bachelor’s education and marks obtained in it. A wide window of opportunities is opened for the candidates once they complete their MSc in Botany.
What is MSc Botany Distance Education?
MSc Botany teaches students about plant metabolism, as well as their origins and effects on the environment. Plant Biology is another name for it. Typically, it is a theoretical class study with some opportunity for academic research and real-life practice. The vast majority of students who successfully finish this course will pursue a career in academia. Some individuals are also interested in research and higher education. Candidates who have finished their bachelor’s degree in botany or integrated biological sciences and want to take a degree that includes a good mix of main disciplines biology, biotechnology, and genetics, should enroll in the MSc Botany program. During this course, a candidate will obtain a thorough grasp of plant physiology and the plant kingdom and other genetics/ biotechnology, microbiology, ecology, and cell biology subjects.
MSc Botany Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Botany|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||BACHELOR IN RELEVANT STREAM|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Botany Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Botany Fee: The MSc Botany curriculum is split into four semesters and lasts two years. The annual fee range for this program is varying about from INR 10000 to INR 20000.
- MSc Botany Specializations: This course is offered in the distance and the regular mode to delve deeply into every element of plant biology. Plant physiology, ecology, genetics, microbiology, taxonomy, and plant kingdom, are among the specializations covered in this course.
- Scope: MSc in Botany, when it is completed, can provide you a number of job options to work on. The most popular and opted courses after MSc Botany are M.Phil in Botany and Ph.D. in Botany. Higher academics and individuals who desire to build a career in research esteem a Ph.D. degree more.
Most leading universities and science schools use previous qualifying exam scores to determine admission to MSc Botany programs. To be eligible for admission in this course, a candidate must have a minimum of 50% in their BSc degree. Ideally, BSc must have done with Botany or any other biological sciences or life sciences as a major subject of study. Even students having a BSc (Hons) degree in Zoology are also eligible to apply for the MSc Botany program. Other eligibility restrictions, such as caste and age limit eligibility standards, vary in each university.
MSc Botany Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
The number of institutes offering distance courses in India is few. IMTS is the only institute chosen by most students who desire to complete their studies in distance mode among all distance institutes. Students get an experience of high-standard learning through a highly advanced course curriculum. It follows an online method for the submission of applications made by students of different areas. Students make their entries for the MSc Botany program on the online admission portal of IMTS.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Botany?
An MSc in Botany has a number of distinct benefits in both the academic and professional fields, which are outlined below:
- An MSc Botany learner can pursue a variety of careers. Many diverse sectors and employment profiles are available for these applicants, ranging from school instructors to virological and microbiological research.
- This is a high-demand course, especially in the educational field. The majority of institutes prefer to hire MSc Botany graduates as teachers. In the research field, the need for graduates of MSc Botany is increasing by the day.
- The necessity to address deforestation, global warming, and a growing desire to learn about new plants and their significance has resulted in a rising pressure for Botany-based aspirants in the research sector.
- After achieving your Botany postgraduate degrees, you will work for some of the most prestigious and well-known corporations in the world.
Job, Scope & Salary:
You will have a range of employment and professional possibilities after finishing the MSc Botany program. MSc Botany gives you access to a broader range of job options and industries in which you can apply. In both the public/private sectors, Botany graduates have numerous job prospects. In the public sector, some popular areas are public health services, agriculture, land management, national park services, and forest services. After earning the degree, the average pay of professionals is up to INR 4.85 lacs per year. The rest is mostly dependent on the grades’ abilities and knowledge.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|