MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc or Master of Science in Chemistry is a two-year PG program that prepares students for careers in chemistry. The course is designed specifically for students who want to improve their understanding of chemical processes and substance chemical composition. The basic MSc Chemistry eligibility criteria are a BSc degree in chemistry or a related field from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% or better grades. There is no age restriction for anyone interested in pursuing this course in a distance mode.
What is MSc Chemistry Distance Education?
Students frequently seek MSc Chemistry distance education after finishing a UG degree in a scientific subject. This distance learning course takes a minimum of two years to complete and a maximum of five years to complete. Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chains, Group Theory and Quantum Chemistry, Stereo-chemistry & Reaction Mechanisms, Rings, Clusters, and other significant courses are covered in the MSc Chemistry curriculum.
Choosing an MSc degree course in Chemistry through distance learning is more lucrative for the working students that remain engage in some work to fulfil their financial needs. This type of education provides them with an equal chance of learning as given to regular students and accomplishing higher studies. Students will not go to the campus and attend class, but even they will get their study material at their doorsteps.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Chemistry|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||BACHELOR IN RELEVANT STREAM|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Chemistry Distance Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Chemistry Fee: The cost of studying this degree at a distance mode varies between INR 12,000 and 60,000. The fee is different based on the college or university.
- MSc Chemistry Specializations: Organic chemistry, physical chemistry, and inorganic chemistry, and other specializations of study are included in chemistry.
- Scope: The scope of MSc Chemistry is expanding all the time. After completing this degree, students can opt to work in research, as scientists, or in the education sector. After finishing the MSc Chemistry program, students may wish to pursue a higher degree. Students’ most common choices for further education are an M.Phil in Chemistry or a PhD in Chemistry.
To get entrance for the course at any institution or university, an applicant must meet the eligibility conditions of that institute. Most institutions and colleges around the country follow the same MSc Chemistry qualifying criteria. At the Secondary (X class) and Senior Secondary levels of study, a minimum aggregate score of 60% is required (class XI). Honors BSc Chemistry or a BSc degree with a main chemistry subject and a minimum cumulative score of 50% for general and 45% for SC/ST aspirants.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
MSc Chemistry through distance education is available at a few Indian institutes. If you are an aspirant for the MSc chemistry distance education, you can choose IMTS as your dream institute to accomplish your dream for higher studies. It offers the best quality teachings, which are of high standards. The institute provides teachings through a well-organized subject syllabus which comprises all important topics that should be learned in two years. Students can apply for registrations in IMTS for MSc Chemistry distance education in the online mode by visiting the IMTS online admission portal.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Chemistry?
- Students frequently ask about the importance of taking a master’s degree in chemistry; it can be answered by providing many reasons. Below the main reasons to choose MSc Chemistry as your career degree are listed given as:
- MSc Chemistry has been one of the most popular programs in India in recent years. This course allows learners to delve into the subject’s many facets. This PG program focuses on providing advanced knowledge in various MSc Chemistry disciplines and chemical science branches.
- This course allows you to go deeper into a wide range of subjects. Everything from producing new matter and materials to regulating tests, inquires, and examines and rattling and replicating chemical processes and reactions is available. You can solve problems empirically, numerically, or theoretically.
- Focusing on a thesis research project will teach you how to examine research material captiously, look over data (typically in combination with lab sessions), and organize and execute individual work. You’ll gain experience producing reports and presenting oral presentations as well.
Job, Scope & Salary:
There are numerous businesses accessible for these graduates to pursue, ranging from pharmaceutical corporations, laboratories, research labs, medical colleges to health clinics. Chemist, Analytical Specialist, Solid State Chemistry Expert, Research Officer, Synthetic Lab Scientist, Teacher, and other important employment types are offered. Some other most popular jobs offered to the successful graduates of MSc Chemistry are Lab Assistant, Clinical Research Associate, Toxicologist, and Pharmaceutical Sales Executive. They can earn a handsome amount of annual salary, ranging from INR 5 lacs to INR 09 lacs, depending on the job position.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|