MSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: The MSc in Computer Science is a 2 year PG degree programme. Its goal is to help students learn advanced programming abilities and methodologies for solving logical problems in various languages used in programming. This emphasizes the development of networking and software skills. MSc CS, on its completion, can provide you with a vast number of reputed job opportunities. One of the most renowned and sought-after courses in the MSc in Computer Science. As per the data of a census, 81300 men and 79200 women in India received computer science degrees in 2016.
What is MSc Computer Science Distance Education?
Students having no interest in getting admission for a regular MSc Computer Science program can now be enrolled in a remote learning or correspondence MSc CS course. The MSc Computer Science in distance education is specially designed for students who cannot visit the campus and attend regular classes for various reasons. Depending on the institute and its curriculum, exams can be conducted online or offline. The duration of MSc Computer Science in distance learning mode is usually 02 years.
The MSc Computer Science curriculum is organized to be studied in two years, with two semesters each year. The major subjects that belong to MSc CS are Data Networking, Advanced Computer Networks, Computer Graphics, Computer Organization, Data Structures using C, Advanced Programming Language, System Software, Microprocessor & Applications, Artificial Intelligence, Operating System, etc.
Computer Science Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Computer Science|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||BACHELOR IN RELEVANT STREAM|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Computer Science Fee: The average fee of MSc CS on an annual basis is about INR 6000 to INR 35000 based on the institute.
- MSc Computer Science Specializations: The most renowned specializations in CS are artificial intelligence, database systems, cybersecurity, computer architecture, etc.
- Scope: The scope of MSc CS opens towards both the study and employment sector. One can do a PhD in CS or M.Phil in CS, or s/he can also move towards the working sector with huge opportunities.
One who desires to be a graduate of MSc Computer Science must check the eligibility criteria of the college in which s/he is applying. Mostly for MSc programs, it is mandatory to have a BSc or any other bachelor’s degree from a well-known or recognized institute or board. In MSc CS, a candidate should have a BSc degree in CS or any other stream of study related to computer knowledge. It is required to have at least 50% graduation; this is mandatory for general candidates. The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories can apply if they have at least 45% marks in their graduation.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Anyone who seeks to get admission to a top institute for MSc CS distance education s/he can find a few institutes in India that offer such courses. However, a top institute among those that provide high standard studies for MSc CS is the IMTS institute. Here one can apply or register them self for this course through the online mode of applications. Students will get a very excellent experience by studying in the IMTS institute.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Computer Science?
- In recent years, the number of computing applications available and their value in our lives and in life’s way has grown quickly. Due to its increased importance in life, the demand for computer experts has also increased.
- There have been numerous advancements in man made life in gaming apps, cell phone devices, robotics, and computer vision, all of which have become commonplace in our relationship with computers.
- Problem-solving is the most significant component of computer science, as it is a required life skill.
- Students learn how to build, develop, and analyze software and the hardware that can be utilized to address issues in many social, scientific, and business settings.
- Computer science has strong interaction in human life as it helps man solve various problems and issues, following your PG degree in M.Sc. Computer Sciences, you may find yourself in similar professions or titles.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The incredible advancement of technology and the cyber lead has increased the familiarity of employment and the area of computer science. As there are so many specialties in this exclusive program, students seeking M.Sc C.S worldwide have a wide range of job opportunities. There are various other titles to choose from. Still, some of those are IT Consultant, Technical Analyst, Professor, Web Application Developer, Network Administrator, Software Programmer, Database Admin, IT Analyst, Software Designer, Architect or Product Development Analyst. The typical income and package range from INR 17K to INR 3.45 lacs or more with diverse expertise.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|