MSc Counseling Psychology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: Masters of Science or MSc in Counseling Psychology is almost three years. For this course, the eligibility is clearing intermediate and passing graduation. It is a new and innovative field of study that, despite its 150-year existence, is currently undergoing unparalleled domestic and global extension and evolution. This field opens a significant number of job doors for the students getting this degree.
What is MSc Counseling Psychology Distance Education?
MSc Counseling Psychology is concerned with human evolution theories, ethical standards, and research methods. Students interested in making their careers in the field of Psychology can take this MSc degree as the ideal one. For candidates who have completed a UG degree in psychology or a related discipline, obtaining an MSc in Counseling Psychology is a fantastic alternative.
Candidates know about ethnic awareness, customers as personalities, and character concepts in a specific program. Some schools help learners to specialize in a field such as adolescent counseling, adult clinical counseling, or family therapy. Working with people and communities to create evaluations, set targets, and cure behavioral illnesses is what counseling psychology entails. The essential subjects of this course are Counseling Psychology & Personal Growth, Applied Psychometric, Neuro-psychology, cognitive processes, social psychology, and cognitive behavior therapy.
Psychology Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|Diploma in Acupuncture & Psychology Distance Education||BA Psychology Distance Education|
|BSc Psychology Distance Education||MA Psychology Distance Education|
|MSc Psychology Distance Education|
MSc Counseling Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Counseling Psychology (Semester Mode)|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Counseling Psychology (Semester Mode)|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||ONE TIME|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Counseling Psychology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Counseling Psychology Fee: The average MSc Counseling Psychology course fee in distance mode ranges from INR 5000 to INR 20000.
- MSc Counseling Psychology Specializations: Some of the top specializations with this course are cognitive psychology, behavioral psychology, applied psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, educational psychology, etc.
- Scope: Graduates of MSc Counseling Psychology have many choices to either work in a reputable organization or continue studying. In continuing studies, one can pursue an M.Phil or PhD degree in this field after MSc.
The eligibility criteria for applying in MSc Counseling Psychology distance education is somehow varying from institute to institute. A general standard that the entire institute mainly proposes is passing a graduation degree for being eligible for this course. Student’s graduation must have been completed in the same study field or any counselling psychology-related studies. Almost a minimum of 50% must every candidate obtained a bachelor’s degree. If you are an aspirant from SC/ST class, you can apply at 45% marks or more. Any institute provides no age limit for distance education courses, and no entrance exam is conducted.
MSc Counseling Psychology Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Distance education has now been a part of every institute’s curriculum; however, some reputable institutes in India offer MSc in Counseling Psychology in distance mode. A most reputed institute leading the MSc Counseling Psychology distance education is the IMTS institute. In this institute, one will get the first-class teachings for such an important distance learning course offered at higher levels. It is also possible for students from IMTS to apply online for the MSc Counseling Psychology distance education admissions.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Counseling Psychology?
Selecting Counseling Psychology as the main course of your MSc program will benefit you in many ways. Some of its objectives and advantages are listed below:
- This course aims to address difficulties, such as evolution, and execute virtual approaches, such as programs that encourage and support people’s healthy mentality, behavioural and mental progress.
- It focuses on building problem-solving skills that lead to data-driven decisions and concrete proof treatments at the sole, team, and county levels.
- Students who pursue a profession in counselling psychology will be able to apply their understanding of psychology to the benefit of those suffering from various emotional and psychological diseases. An M.A. in counselling psychology can be pursued by students who have a UG’s degree in an appropriate discipline.
- This course vigorously contributes to society by encouraging persons’ improved brain, behavioral, educational, and social-emotional development.
- The few who acquire an MSc in Counseling Psychology degree can work in a broad range of settings. They can work as substance abuse counselors, marriage counselors, and school counselors, etc.
- The MSc degree in counselling psychology is devoted to explaining the nature and behavioral features of humans. We are finally merging pertinent data with practical approaches, abilities a full program for working with persons who require assistance with mental and emotional capacity.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Graduates with this degree have an up-to-date grasp of counselling principles and hands-on adventure to provide services in both public and private counselling. They can be hired for mental health counselors, rehabilitation counselors, family and marriage therapists, substance and addiction abuse counselors, and many more. Their salary package ranges from INR 02 to 06 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|