MSc Fire and Safety Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc in Fire and Safety is a postgraduate long course of duration two years. The duration of this course can extend above two years as it depends upon the college in which one takes admissions. This course is about the study of taking important safety guidelines and steps to prevent fire incidents in a workplace. It is an important degree course that helps candidates in opening a wide window of jobs for them. Candidates can apply for entry into this program after having a degree of BSc in Fire and Safety.
What is MSc Fire and Safety Distance Education?
The MSc in Fire and Safety is a comprehensive examination of hazard, control, and mitigation strategies that can be used in the event of a fire. This program’s course design aims primarily on teaching applicants how to get a lot more prominent understanding of the protective measures that can be used in a crisis. The curriculum for the MSc in Fire and Safety comprises mostly of workouts based on actual events and consequences and also simulated exercises.
This study concentrates mostly on educating the fundamentals of fire or fire safety. The training contains a wide scope of subjects, including first-aid, communication systems, fire prevention, and fire safety engineering. The training contains a wide scope of subjects, including emergency care, wireless, fire prevention, and fire safety engineering.
Fire And Safety Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MSc Fire and Safety Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Fire and Safety|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Fire And Safety|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||GRADUATION IN RELEVANT SUBJECT|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Fire and Safety Distance Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Fire and Safety Fee: Pursuing an MSc degree in Fire and Safety can cost you an average fee of INR 10000 to INR 35000 per year.
- MSc Fire and Safety Specializations: This course is offered in correspondence and in offline mode. Some specializations related to this field are Fire technology and Design, Industrial Safety, Fire Risk Assessment, Industrial Safety, Fire Control Safety, etc.
- Scope: The scope can be seen in the higher study levels and in the working sector. One can do a Ph.D. in the Fire and Safety program, and also, there are many short courses available after MSc Fire and Safety.
Students who have passed UG exams in any prescribed manner (Science) with at least marks specified from a known board to be considered for entrance. Applicants are not required to take an admissions test, a public conversation, or a short meeting. There is no age limit given in the eligibility criteria of any institute providing distance education.
MSc Fire and Safety Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
IMTS in India is the leading institute that offers education for MSc Fire and Safety program in the distance learning mode. This institute sends the related study material to the candidates through online portals, emails, or posting services.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Fire and Safety?
- The MSc degree in Fire and Safety is primarily concerned with the conception, implementation, regulation, and surveillance of fire safety grades, as well as ensuring that those grades are met. There is a risk of fire accidents in any framework due to explosives and perhaps other incidents. The management team of fire and safety finds methods to avoid mishaps and ensures that all structural elements have adhered to safety requirements.
- The course’s purpose is to limit any fire-related mishaps and to safeguard individuals in the case that one does occur. Via intensive and exhausting instruction and training events, the program assists applicants in becoming efficient security experts. The need for further relevant authorities has risen dramatically in tandem with the increase in risk factors.
- An MSc in Fire and Safety degree can be beneficial for those applicants who want to get engineering in this subject. Despite the fact that the majority of career possibilities in this industry are tied to crisis reliability and control, the possibilities will grow significantly over time. The cause for this is that the company’s demand for precautions is increasing.
- Companies such as the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), mining industry, and the Central Industrial Security Force (CNSC), for example, have a greater risk of this sort of hazard owing to human error or defective machinery. Because these regions normally contain a large number of employees, even a minor incident might result in the reduction of several persons. As a result, the fire authority must take appropriate safety precautions.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The importance of this course can be realized from the fact that every industry now demands a fire and safety expert that can work better to protect lives in a workplace. The most popular jobs in this sector are safety supervisor, Fire Officer, Safety Instructor, Health and Safety Instructor, Safety In-charge, Fireman, Fire Safety Trainer, Safety Consultant, and so on. The starting salary of Fire and Safety professionals can be INR 03 LPA, and with increasing expertise, their salary can be increased up to INR 12 LPA.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|