MSc Food Technology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc Food Technology is a two-year-long PG study. The preservation, preparation, packing, and distribution of food are all covered in MSc FTDE. From the collecting of raw materials through the delivery of the completed product to the consumer, it includes the evaluation of all systems and procedures connected with the manufacture of an end result for consumption. This course is provided by the Indian institutes after students have completed their bachelor’s qualification with suitable marks. There are numerous future options for students in this stream of study.
What is MSc Food Technology Distance Education?
Food Technology is an area of food science that deals with the production, protection, choosing, delivery, and consumption of safe, nutritional, and healthful food. The objective of the training is to eliminate food waste at every step of food preparation and delivery. This stream is focused on changing the way of obtaining the final product, such as refinement, bottling, and preserving facilities, to close the difference between collected nourishment and food supply. It is also aimed at organizing and controlling manufacturing processes while keeping food security and product grades in mind.
Studying MSc Food Technology in distance mode is now a foremost choice of each student in India. It is very beneficial to candidates who work part-time or full-time jobs and aren’t able to take regular classes. In this course, all the study material, such as notes, is delivered to the students through emails, pen drives, or posts. This makes you able to save your time and reduces your financial expenses through a minimum fee. Distance learning provides you the ease of attending classes while sitting at any corner of the world; all you just need to have is an internet connection.
Food Technology Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MSc Food Technology Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Food Technology|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||BACHELOR IN RELEVANT STREAM|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Food Technology Distance Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Food technology Fee: This distance education two-year MSc program can be completed with an average annual fee of INR 10000 to INR 25000 in most colleges and universities. The fee varies depending on the institute’s norms/regulations.
- MSc Food Technology Specializations: The course of MSc Food Technology is offered through many institutes in the distance as well as regular mode. A few of the popular areas linked with this field are Food Microbiology, Dairy technology, physical microbiology, food production & designing, surface & colloidal chemistry, food chemistry, food analysis, etc.
- Scope: Those interested in furthering their education in the area of Food Technology may earn a Ph.D. under this discipline and readily advance their careers in the public and commercial sectors.
Candidates must obtain excellent grades in their UG degree exams in order to be admitted directly to the M.Sc. Food Technology program. Applicants must have a UG degree in a relevant subject with a cumulative grade point average of nearly 50% to be considered for such a program. For ST/SC/OBC candidates, there is still a 5% marks tolerance. The distance institutes grant enrollment purely on qualifications, that is, the student’s performance in the graduation degree test. Entrance exams and age limits are not given in the distance education criteria.
MSc Food Technology Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
In Indian institutes, distance learning has long been an important element of the educational system. These courses are now being offered at national and international levels. In this regard, IMTS is the best institute that offers the topmost quality distance education for MSc Food Technology. As per the data collected from students, IMTS provides them all the facilities and is a very advanced institute.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Food Technology?
There are numerous advantages to earning an MSc in Food Technology. Here are a few examples:
- Food companies have been implementing a variety of modern techniques and equipment in order to develop products that are in line with person’s trending lifestyles. There is a significant demand for competent personnel as industries expand. Food is a root need; hence the food industry is among the fastest-growing sectors throughout each nation. As a result, MSc Food Tech students can find entrance positions in advertising or product testing companies, process control industries, shipping departments, research centers, hospitality institutes, and other places.
- The handbook equips people with the tools and skills they need to deal with the complexities and problems that come with food processing. For imparting all the necessary skills to the students, this program has included a variety of subjects in the course curriculum.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Candidates can work for the North-Eastern Agricultural Marketing Corporation, Modern Food Corporation, and Food Corporation of India, among others. Aspirants can easily find work as a dietitian, food packaging manager, production manager, food technologist, and other related positions after completing this program. Their first wage packages range from INR 25K to INR 75Kper month on average.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|