MSc Home Science Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc in Home Science is a two-year master’s program in home science that is broken into four semesters. It investigates every facet of household and HR Planning in-depth. Advance Human Resource Handling, Communication Skills, Hospitality, Food Servicing, and other vital topics are addressed in this course. A candidate must have a BSc or BA in Home Science from a reputed institute to be qualified for this program. To be considered for enrollment, they should have a total of 50 per cent overall.
What is MSc Home Science Distance Education?
MSc Home is now offered in distance mode to the students who are engaged in a working environment. Those who do a job part-time and want to pursue a degree in the least time available to them. This study includes all the necessary aspects that deal with science relevant to household activities.
This course covers topics such as HR management, dispute resolution, effective verbal and written communication, food service control, and more. Key topics involve employment research, buying habits, and service provider management, among others. Nutrition, Entrepreneurship, Politics, Men, Society, Women, Management, Development, and many other themes are covered in the MSc Home Science programs.
MSc Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|MSc Data Science Distance Education||MSc Food Technology Distance Education|
|MSc Environmental Science Distance Education||MSc Geography Distance Education|
|MSc Fashion Design Distance Education||MSc Geology Distance Education|
MSc Home Science Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Home Science|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||BACHELOR IN RELEVANT STREAM|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Home Science Distance Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Home Science Fee: In the educational sector of India, distance education has become an important part of studies. The distance program for MSc Home Science courses in India is about INR 3000 to INR 14000 annually.
- MSc Home Science Specializations: A variety of specializations under this field are Advanced Interior Design, Hospitality Management, Human Welfare, Consumerism, Community Health, Statistics, and so on.
- Scope: A candidate with an MSc in Home Science can pursue a variety of professional and research-based courses after post-graduation. Students can continue career by doing MBA in HRM, various short training courses in the interior design field, and an M.Phil or PhD degree in Home Science.
Before applying to a distance program in any of the respective institutes, it is required for students to check the eligibility criteria of the course. Usually, for an MSc program, it is needed to have a bachelor’s degree from a well-known institute. Students who are interested in getting a distance degree in MSc Home Science, a student must be concentrated on improving their bachelor’s marks. A minimum of 50% marks is the basic need to be eligible in this course; for this course, a relaxation of 5% marks is applicable for reversed candidates.
MSc Home Science Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Pursuing an MSc Home Science degree in distance mode is now the choice of every student in India. In order to meet the needs of students, IMTS is providing its services in this path to promote distance education. IMTS is the leading distance institute in India that has an advanced study curriculum for MSc Home Science distance learning. Candidates can be entered to this institute through their merit in the previous degree examination.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Home Science?
Some of the advantages of an MSc in Home Science are given below. Such as:
- Students who complete this program will have work options in a variety of fields, including advertising, managing, and sales, among others.
- The program will also assist you in launching a career in health, women’s nutrition, and nutrition. The curriculum includes a lot of discussions. As a result, applicants who take this training will improve their communication skills.
- The applicants will gain in-depth knowledge of parental control, which will be useful in their private affairs too. This program will also educate students for careers in entrepreneurial activities, human services, and non-governmental groups.
- It also includes decoration and design themes such as Interior Design Concept, Aesthetics, and so on, in addition to routine subject areas. It is a really comprehensive course that encompasses a broad range of vital topics with diverse products in a number of professions.
- Every facet of Interior Management, Communication Techniques, and Family Management is included in the MSc Home Science program. Gender Studies and Nutrition topics are also covered in the curriculum of this course. It covers topics from a broad array of disciplines. It includes a variety of subjects, including interaction, service provision, and hiring.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Home Science has a great scope in India, as there are numerous fields where this study is applicable. Some popular working areas in this stream are Hotels, Customer Service Providers, Restaurants, BPO’s, and others. Famous job profiles after this course are Human Resource Executive, Company Secretary, Customer Care Executive, Secondary School Teacher, Lecturer, Professor, Recruiting Manager, and so on. The one-year salary package of such postgraduates can be varying from INR 200000 to INR 450000.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|