MSc Horticulture Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc Horticulture is a two-year postgraduate program that focuses on plant harvests, including fruit and vegetable shortages, storage, and breeding. This study covers a wide range of topics, including Perennial and Annual Species, Landscape Plants and Decorative Indoor, and Delectable Fruits and Vegetables. It also covers in-depth topics and approaches, including Eco-friendly activities and the production of food. Students must have a Bachelor of Science degree with a cumulative grade point average of at least 50% considered for this program.
What is MSc Horticulture Distance Education?
The MSc in Horticulture focuses on studying environmentally responsible, long-term food production strategies. It is a distinct mixture of science and art in the development and cultivation of plants, and it is one of the unique courses. MSc Horticulture encompasses vegetable, ornamental, seaweed, medicinal, and herb plants and mushrooms and Grass, which is a non-food crop. Horticulture is founded on important technological disciplines such as crop rotation, bio-metric, ecology, physiology, genetics, etc.
In distance education mode MSc Horticulture is a course that can even take more than two years to complete. This is dependent on the student and the institute in which s/he is enrolled. Taking distance learning methods are lucrative in a number of ways, including time and money-saving. Students are provided with the required study materials at their homes. Admissions are provided each year and are based on student’s merit in the previous degree.
Horticulture Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|Diploma in Horticulture Distance Education||BSc Agriculture (Horticulture) Distance Education|
|MSc Agriculture (Horticulture) Distance Education|
MSc Horticulture Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Agriculture (Horticulture)|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Sc. Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Horticulture Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Horticulture Fee: To pursue a distance education degree in MSc Horticulture, a fee of INR 14000 to INR 25000 is applicable to all students.
- MSc Horticulture Specializations: MSc Horticulture all over the country is mostly offered through regular mode, but now its distance mode is also available. Specializations in relation to Horticulture are Gardening, Agricultural sciences, Nursery, Floriculture, Landscape horticulture, Truck farming, Garden and landscape design, and Girdling.
- Scope: The MSc in Horticulture program has a bright future ahead of it due to its popularity. After completing the study at the master’s level in the MSc Horticulture, Candidates choose to do PhD studies in Horticulture to advance the knowledge at the research level.
Admission in the MSc Horticulture in distance mode are awarded on the merit-based criteria. Selections are not made by the authorities through an entrance exam and its score. The bachelor’s degree of candidates must be in relation to horticulture or any area of agriculture. It is recommended to have at least 50% or more in the bachelor’s examination for general candidates. SC/ST aspirants will be selected if they have at least 45% marks in the bachelor.
MSc Horticulture Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
MSc Horticulture is an important degree program that is mostly offered in regular mode, but there are only a few institutions that are active towards this course in the case of distance mode. IMTS institute is one of those institutes that is offering distance learning for MSc Horticulture. IMTS provides this course with great effort and with a high standard curriculum. For the ease of candidates, IMTS runs an online application system to make their entries online for the desired program.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Horticulture?
Many questions are revolving in student’s minds as to why to do an MSc degree in Horticulture. There are many reasons behind this choice, and some of those are listed below:
- A course of MSc Horticulture makes students learn more about fresh produce, including the organic and sustainable lifestyle.
- Horticulture classes assist the learners in grasping the sustenance, well-being advantages, and aesthetics of several highly demanded plants and their aesthetics.
- The experts of this field learn the skills of investing and knowing the client’s needs to design the required production model in a more user-friendly way.
- This course will help students to learn the various financial, functional, environmental, and social aspects.
- The functionality and genetics are the basics of this course, along with the forthcoming digital skills.
- Horticulturists with advanced degrees are highly valued, and the remuneration package is excellent.
Job, Scope & Salary:
Candidates should expect job offers for various Horticulture-related professions because this course is so diverse and vibrant. Completing the MSc Horticulture studies, one gets the chance to be employed in fertilizer production companies, private plants, marketing firms, agricultural machinery & equipment manufacturing firms, private colleges, and interior and landscape design firms. The jobs provided to such graduates are Horticulturist, Food Processing Plant Manager, Floriculturist, etc. An expected annual salary for the professionals having an MSc Horticulture degree is about INR 03 lacs to INR 07 lacs in a year. The salary is varying because it varies based on the company and the type and level of jobs.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|