MSc Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc in Hotel Management is one of the most prestigious degree programs with a duration of 02 years. This PG course has a total of 04 semesters in its complete two year time period. It deals with managing and administrating practices in the hotel industry. This course offers a one-of-a-kind blend of operating, basic, and technology hotel industry abilities. The course requires graduation from an accredited institution with a minimum of 50 per cent in any subject. One most important essential feature of this course is the opportunities it provides after the completion of this degree.
What is MSc Hotel Management Distance Education?
The MSc of Hotel Management is a two-year PG course in hotel management. The course will focus on administrative and operational strategies in the hotel industry. Advertising, housework, catering services, tourism, culinary, safety, economics, and other restaurant skills are all available as specializations in the MSc of Hotel Management Program. Marketing function, beverages management, competency and interpersonal skills, and lodging control are among the topics covered. They’ll also learn how to communicate and organize themselves. They must be well and friendly, as the work entails them to communicate with people from distinct ethnic backgrounds.
A degree of MSc in Hotel Management has its immense importance in today’s world, and keeping this in mind now this course can also be obtained through the distance learning method. In this system, the syllabus of this course will be taught online through video classes. Students can get the recordings of these classes in their emails or pen drives. There is an advantage that a student can take the online class anywhere be it’s their home or working place.
MSc Hotel Management Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Hotel Management|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||BACHELOR IN RELEVANT STREAM|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Hotel Management Distance Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Hotel Management Fee: An average estimated amount of the MSc Hotel Management distance education fee is around INR 8500 to INR 33000. There is variation in the fee depending on the type of college or university.
- MSc Hotel Management Specializations: In this field of study the most important areas for making a career are Marketing Management, HRM, Applied Operation Researches, Food Science, Marketing & Sales, Nutrition & Dietetics, Accommodation Management, and others.
- Scope: A student gets a bright scope in the Hotel Management stream including from the research, academic, to the hiring sector. Taking admission for M.Phil and PhD in Hotel Management for getting advanced knowledge is the best option. One can also carry research for numerous related topics of this field to be an expert of the stream.
Following earning a bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or a subject similar to it, an MSc in Hotel Management remote learning can be undertaken. Applications to MSc Hotel Management distant mode require a minimum of 50% or higher scores from applicants. SC/ST/OBC students are also allowed provided they received a total of 45 per cent in their degree. There are no further requirements save this one.
MSc Hotel Management Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute
There are many remote learning establishments in India that provide good education. IMTS is recognized as the leading institution in this route among the most well-known remote institutes that support distance education for MSc Hotel Management. Admission to the MSc Hotel Management distance program at IMTS can be obtained by applying online. IMTS offers courses online and sends out all of the materials.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Hotel Management?
With the increase in the number of hotels, restaurants, guest houses, and clubs, the demand for persons having an MSc Hotel Management degree has increased. The following are some of the advantages, skills, and justifications for seeking an MSc of Hotel Management degree:
- The hospitality industry is unlike any other working sector in that the abilities and training you gain will enable you for working at any place on the planet.
- A most important aspect of this course is that it offers extensive advantages and high paying amount of salaries in order to keep the management staff and employees attracted towards this field.
- Working in the hotel industry will provide you with a number of opportunities in the vast hotel chain at national and international levels to advance your career.
- This course will impart many skills in you such as communication skills, leadership, and quantitative research abilities.
Job, Scope & Salary:
After getting an MSc degree in Hotel Management can provide you with many chances to work as a professional in this industry. Some job profiles in this industry work are Hotel Supervisor, Sales Executive, Hospitality Executive, Catering Supervisor, Marketing Executive, Hotel Manager, Catering Officer, Cabin Crew, and so on. The working sectors in this stream are Hotels, Forest Lodges, Resorts, Hospitals, Guest Houses, and Club Management. Employees with an MSc in Hotel Management degree earn a mean of INR 3,00,000 per year and a high of INR 800,000 per year.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|