MSc Medical Sociology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: Masters of Science in Medical Sociology is a PG program in sociology. This course has a long duration which is divided into four semesters that occur in the two years. It is the sociological study of medical firms and foundations and the activities and reciprocity of medical practitioners, idea generation and method selection, and healthcare activities’ social and cultural impacts. For being considered for admissions in any institute to pursue the MSc in Medical Sociology, it is needed to complete the graduation before applying.
What is MSc Medical Sociology Distance Education?
Studying the social origins and outcomes of sickness and health is known as medical sociology of health sociology. The social factors of wellbeing and illness, the social psyche of patients and medical care contributors, the social working of health agencies and foundations, the social ways of health resource utilization, the interaction of social institutes to health care delivery systems, and health-related social rules are all major research areas.
It has connections to studies of social epistemology, science, knowledge sociology, and technology. Several institutes offer this program on a part-time level on their campuses. Numerous educators are now providing this course in distance mode. The distance learning mode is the most easier and flexible as admitted by the students. Students get the ease of studying at their preferred timetable, and also they get a lot of time for working part-time or full time.
Medical Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
MSc Medical Sociology Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Medical Sociology|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||BACHELOR IN RELEVANT STREAM|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Medical Sociology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Medical Sociology Fee: There is a huge demand for this course, and this is why most institutes offer this in distance mode with an average annual fee of INR 4500 to INR 23000.
- MSc Medical Sociology Specializations: This course is now being offered in distance mode from several educational institutes. In this field, the popular specializations are social psychology, health policy, healthcare delivery, social & prevention medicine, social support & counseling, etc.
- Scope: By doing an MSc in Medical Sociology, one gets a large scope window opened. This window opens towards both the academic and professional sites. When moving to the employment area, they find many jobs that await them. When students desire to get higher studies at M.Phil and Ph.D. level, it will be more beneficial in enhancing their knowledge level.
It is students’ previous qualification performance that makes them eligible for applying to this distance course. All aspiring candidates are advised to perform well in their graduation, and they must work hard to obtain a good percentage. Enough aggregate score is 50% required in this course’s eligibility criteria and must be received by all aspirants. Though this percentage is required from the general candidates, the SC/STOBC candidates are given 5% marks relaxation. Age limit and entrance exam are not included in the eligibility criteria of any distance education course.
MSc Medical Sociology Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
One of India’s leading and top advanced institutes running in the race of distance education is the most reputed IMTS institute. As per student’s choice, they find IMTS the best-facilitating institute for distance courses. Each year many students take entries for the MSc Medical Sociology distance courses in this institute. Here one gets all the qualities which institutes much have to be ranked top in a certain sense. IMTS organizes admissions through an online or internet-based module. Students can apply in this way from any corner of the world.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Medical Sociology?
There are many advantages of taking MSc Sociology, and a few are discussed below:
- The crucial role that social variables play in finding or emphasizing the health of peoples, communities, and the wider public sphere is all that makes medical sociology so significant. Social factors and circumstances not only encourage and, in few consequences, induce sickness and incapacity, but they also improve illness avoidance and health control opportunities.
- Through this course, students will learn to move in a social environment. Students will be assisted in building communication and analytical skills.
- This course will generate many innovative and creative minds that will work to boost this field.
Job, Scope & Salary:
In a country where day by day health issues are increasing, need for more medical social experts. There are many areas where postgraduates of MSc Medical Sociology can apply for working professionally. Some related working sectors are Hospitals, health insurance companies, pollution control boards, medical consultancy centers, NGOs, Colleges, and Universities. In these areas, one can work as a Social investigator, supervisor, program officer, housekeeping officer, ward secretary, receptionist, patient relation officer, data entry operator, and health insurance investigator. Such professionals can expect a higher salary in a year that can vary between INR 5 and INR 9 lacs.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|