MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc Microbiology is a two-year master’s degree program. It combines the sciences of chemistry and biology to study living things and their relationships with their circumstances. The course is organized into four semesters that address various elements of the courses, including Virology, Immunology, and Biostatistics. Every individual who enrolls in the course is required to complete multiple research projects and practical training. You must have BSc Microbiology with a minimum grade point average of 50% or better to enroll in the MSc Microbiology program.
What is MSc Microbiology Distance Education?
The science of microbes and their related impact on human existence is covered in this curriculum. A master’s degree in microbiology allows students to understand microorganisms such as bacteria, algae, viruses, fungus, and other organisms. Candidates also know about the significance of these microorganisms in pollution control and cultured food production. Participants in the MSc Microbiological program study-specific microbiology subjects as well as integrative topics.
MSc Microbiology curriculum covers different laboratory and research assignments across the course period, in addition to conceptual knowledge. Pharmaceuticals, retail product production, brewing, and agriculture all benefit from MSc Microbiology. The MSc Microbiology curriculum includes labs, analytical projects, and experiments, all of which prepare students to succeed in the business by providing them with the required information and abilities.
Microbiology Courses Offered By IMTS Institute:
|BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education||BSc Microbiology Distance Education|
|MSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education|
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Course Name||M.Sc Microbiology|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Minimum Eligibility||Graduation in Relevant Subject|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Microbiology Fee: On a merit basis, the yearly fee of the MSc Microbiology distance course is INR 6000 to INR 25000.
- MSc Microbiology Specializations: Some of its specialized areas are Bioenergetics, Molecular Enzymology, Microbial Physiology, Molecular Immunology, Microbial Genetics, and Food & Dairy Microbiology.
- Scope: MSc Microbiology has a wide range of applications since individuals with this specialization can work in both the public and commercial sectors. However, MSc Microbiology may be pursued further, with M.Phil in Microbiology or Ph.D. in Microbiology being some of the choices.
Being eligible for admission in the MSc Microbiology distance program is dependent on one’s marks in the bachelor’s examination. If one has obtained a minimum of 50% score in graduation and is a general candidate, then s/he is eligible for being selected. Apart from this, if you are SC/ST candidate, you must have 45% marks because you will be given a relaxation of 5% marks in this case. It is also needed to show the mark sheets of class 10th and 12th so that the institute can check if you have obtained 50% or more in these classes. Finally, the selections will be made directly without an entrance exam.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institutes:
Aside from traditional courses, IMTS is the top institute that offers MSc Microbiology distance education. Each student in India admires the quality of education in IMTS. It is the leading and most admired institute for its efforts in promoting distance education in India.
Why Should One Do MSc Microbiology?
The field of microbiology has great interaction with various streams, so the scope of MSc Microbiology is vast. Some of the motivations to pursue an MSc in microbiology are given:
- Microbiology isn’t often thought of as a discipline where you can acquire a degree and get work. This study focuses primarily on researching to discover innovative methods that might improve our everyday lives. Its broad scope allows you to work in various industries, including medicines, phytoremediation, farming, catering services, and so on.
- Moving on to the second half of your question, the advantages of pursuing an MSc. Post-grain any field will expose learners to levels of awareness that they could never have imagined as undergraduates.
- To be effective in your work, you will need to put your PG expertise to use regularly. You will be better qualified than other applicants with associate’s studies who have competed for almost the same job opportunity.
- Obtaining an M.Phil or a Ph.D. in Microbiology is one of the finest ways to continue your education. These degrees may not only provide you with additional research possibilities, but they’ll also provide you with higher-paying jobs in a subject that is well-known.
Job, Scope & Salary:
MSc Microbiology positions are accessible in a wide range of sectors. Pharmacy, nanotechnology, chemical technology, the water business, and other areas all require microbiologists. A variety of MSc Microbiology vacancies, with typical salaries, vary from INR 3.5 to INR 10 lacs per year. A few major hiring companies in this sector are Siron Technology Pvt. Ltd., Panacea Biotec Limited, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited, Mascot International, Lakshmi Life Sciences Ltd, and Serum Institute of India. Some top MSc Microbiology labs are microbiologist, clinical research associate, project assistant, nutritionist, and research analyst.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|