MSc Valuation Real Estate Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Eligibility | Apply Now: MSc or Masters of Science in Valuation Real Estate is a PG level Commerce study. In India, the real estate industry has exploded in the post-globalization age. A valuer is a fully trained expert who provides a valuation of buildings, land, or belongings for specified objectives using developed technical competence and ability. Valuation work ranges from residential properties to big estates, industries, offices, and retail stores. This course is accessible for aspiring candidates after passing the education at graduation level with 50% minimum marks. This field will also give many chances to be hired in higher positions.
What is MSc Valuation Real Estate Distance Education?
The MSc Valuation Real Estate course will teach you how real estate markets function and apply suitable strategies to them. Real Estate will teach you all you need to know about Real Estate investing, evaluation, and progress. Real estate economics, valuation, growth, market research, and finance are among the subjects covered in the core courses. Principles of valuation, elementary surveying, bookkeeping & accountancy, law, town & regional planning, urban & economics are some of the subjects included in the syllabus of this course.
When such courses are taught in the distance mode, they provide a plethora of advantages. First of all, it enables you to study at your preferred timetable. It gives you a lot of time for doing another task or doing a job in a part or full-time mode. Distance courses are taught through video lessons, and the recordings of such videos are always available to the students. They also have the option to receive these materials through mail or other services.
MSc Real Estate Valuation Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||MSc Real Estate Valuation|
|UG /PG Courses||PG Courses|
|Specialization||Valuation Real Estate|
|Approved||UGC | MHRD|
|Exam Mandatory||Online | Offline|
|Document attestation||Yes | Cost will extra|
|Whatsapp us For Admission||https://wa.me/919210989898|
|Apply for admission||Apply for admission|
MSc Valuation Real Estate Distance Education Admission 2021, Fee, Scope:
- MSc Valuation Real Estate Fee: A degree obtained in Valuation Real Estate at the master’s level has an average fee ranging from INR 6000 to INR 36000 in one year.
- MSc Valuation Real Estate Specializations: This degree can be obtained in either distance or regular mode. Real Estate Development, Property Valuation, Real Estate Finance, Civil Construction, and more specialties are available in a Master of Science in Real Estate degree.
- Scope: Post-completion of this course provides a student with numerous working options, which helps make their career in the professional field. This degree also has a wide scope in the higher qualification side. Anyone who wishes to get more expertise in this area can enroll in M.Phil or Ph.D. invaluable real estate.
Aspiring candidates must have earned a UG degree or another same qualification certificate with a least 50%. For admittance, several of the most prestigious institutes and universities have a direct selection method in distance education without an entrance examination. On merit-based admissions, a 5% marks relaxation is offered to the scheduled caste candidates, and thus, they are required to have a minimum of 45% in bachelor. The UG degree of candidates must be about real estate valuation or belong to any other study area that slightly matches it. Students are not given any age limit to apply for this course.
MSc Valuation Real Estate Distance Education Leading with IMTS Institute:
Pursuing an MSc degree in valuation real estate will be more beneficial if you choose the right institute for study. In India, IMTS is the esteemed distance institute offering a distance degree for MSc in Valuation Real Estate. It will provide you the right teachings to build your confidence in the field. IMTS always welcomes admissions to Distance courses.
Why Should One Do an MSc in Valuation Real Estate?
- The course prepares the students for self-employment or work in a high role with an existing business of assessors in their particular specialties, allowing them to save time.
- Candidates will recognize the significance of town planning, statistics, law, environmental science, insurance engineering, and economics to a good knowledge of valuation after completing the Masters of Science in Valuation Real Estate program.
- It aids in comprehending concerns like usefulness, brand recognition, adequacy, shortage, natural, cultural, regulatory, and economic aspects in the valuation of property, buildings, plants, and equipment, among others.
- A master’s of science degree in valuation real estate is the initial move toward a rewarding profession that will enable you to perform as a realtor and in sectors such as banking, property development, and insurance.
Job, Scope & Salary:
The salary trend for the professionals of MSc Valuation Real Estate varies from INR 05 to 12 LPA. In this field, one can find jobs in Municipal corporations, audit departments, insurance companies, state & central government, education & teaching, banks & financial institutions, etc. The popular job roles in these areas are private valuer, property manager, business development manager, real estate investor client, network real estate coordinator, and financial analyst.
|Courses are approved by which body||Course are approved by UGC / DEB / AICTE / BAR / PCI any or all the respective bodies as applicable.|
|Admission Process||Online admission process|
|Need to Visit office for admission||Not compulsory, if student want than they can.|
|Books & Study process||E Books & online Study|
|Examination||Online & Offline both as applicable or chosen by students|
|How to Get my Id card?||Id card Will come in Student login|
|How can I take Classes?||Online in Students Login|
|Is transfer of credit available?||Yes, dropout students of any other university or college can continue their studies.|
|Do this course is in Distance mode?||Both Distance and regular, you can choose as per your convenient|
|Examination Mode||Exam will be in 2 parts 40% assignment & 60% written or optional as per university.|
|To whom I can Call for Admission?||You can contact to IMTS INSTITUTE @ +91 - 9210989898|
|After Admission who will provide me assistance?||IMTS Service Department will take care for books, id cards and Examination Process. our Team will help you in all steps.|
|Graduation Admission||Post-Graduation Admission|
|1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||1. 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate||2. 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|3. 2 Passport Size Photo||3. Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate|
|4. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)||4. 2 Passport Size Photo|
|5. Id Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card)|