Online BA Social Science Admission: The study of people, organizations, institutions, and cultures is possible through bachelor’s degrees in social science. The field of social science is connected by social structures, which are the common interest between different disciplines.
A You can pursue further study in psychology, anthropology, history, or another field with a bachelor’s degree in social sciences. As well as helping you start a rewarding career in research, education, or community development, it can also help you gain valuable experience.
The social sciences may be of interest to you if you’re interested in studying society. A social scientist investigates human cultures as well as the interactions between groups and institutions within society.
With a variety of job opportunities available in social science, it is a diverse field. You might choose one path over another based on the type of degree that you earn. A major in economics could lead to a career as an economist, for example. The government employs many economists, but consulting firms, research organizations, and financial institutions hire them as well.
For the detailed overview readout the whole article.
Online BA Social Science Admissions in India
- It is possible to apply for online BA Social Science admission through an online application, and students must determine which university is best suited for their educational needs.
- Many universities have launched online education facilities for working professionals who are searching for a career online.
- Online students will have access to all the important information, including the learning management system (LMS), lecture details, faculty support, and educational instructions.
- Students wishing to enroll in a course are admitted based on merit scores, which vary from university to university. During online intake, students are required to follow some simple steps carried out by the university.
Quick Facts on Online BA Social Science
- In addition to campaigning and working on legislation, political science graduates can serve as legislative aides.
- As they gain more training and experience, they may become political scientists who study policies, current events, and economic developments. An education in geography could lead to a career in mapmaking, regional planning, or research.
- Sociology majors may become sociologists who study societal problems or trends through surveys and other research methods. It is also possible for them to become social workers who provide support services to those in need.
Online BA Social Science Eligibility Criteria
- BA Social Science applicants must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board in any stream (preferably arts).
- In order to qualify for the program, candidates must have an aggregate of at least 55% on their 10+2 board exams.
- A merit-based education admission procedure is used for academic selection. No entrance exams are held for the purpose of academic selection.
Fee Structure of Online BA Social Science
In BA Social Science applicants pay less for online admissions compared to regular admissions. There are universities that charge fees based on the semester, while there are others that charge them based on the year. It is estimated that the fees will range from 60,000 to 1,00,000
For the Online BA Social Science , the academic process is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.