Online BBA Admission 2023: The Bachelor of Business Administration program provides students with knowledge of the business world and management skills. A BBA provides a student with the insights and entrepreneurial skills needed to become future industry leaders and icons. Online education is a career booster for those who cannot pursue a regular BBA at a college or university.
About Online BBA Admission 2023: An online BBA consists of 6 semesters and lasts three years. Business Administration, or BBA, is the course that opens the door to a career in business and entrepreneurship. It comes in many specializations and is available for online admissions. It is the course that will revolutionize your career if you pursue it.
With a bachelor of business administration online education program, students can make an impact as managers and business leaders regardless of their background. The online BBA program helps students overcome difficulty and prepare them for the job market with the necessary knowledge and skills.
The BBA Course online has more important pointers that are jotted down in the article.
Online BBA Highlights
|Course Name||Online BBA|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entramce based|
INR 17.500 Per year to INR 1,20.500 Per year
|Salary||3.2 LPA to 6.2 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Business Consultant, Administration Manager, Marketing etc.
Online BBA Admission In India 2023
- Admission Procedure for the online BBA Online Course requires a commerce background study for the students who want to enroll in the BBA course study. Basically, admission in India is very simple.
- Online BBA course duration is of 3 years and for the students, admission requires the completion of their intermediate studies from a relevant stream. Working Professions can also enroll for the admission who are searching for manageable study and work schedules.
- Through online mode, students can go through the university’s official website. On the official website, there will be steps, LMS, Fees, and Syllabus about the course. The fees can vary from university to university.
- Also, the scores and the evaluation procedures also are different from one to another
Quick Facts on Online BBA Admission
- BBA Full Form is Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Choosing a Bachelor of Business Administration degree will result in a combination of knowledge, practical application, and personal development.
- The online BBA degree teaches you to be a strong, confident person who is capable of handling teams and running a whole company.
- As compared to other bachelor’s degrees, BBA holders have the highest employment rate.
- Most of the BBA distance learning programmes admission based on merit, however, there are some universities that prefer that their students take an admissions test for their courses
- There are low fees for BBA courses offered through distance learning as compared to full-time programs in BBA
- As a graduate of the BBA distance education programme, you are eligible to apply to MBA programs in any specialization as well as full-time, part-time, distance education, or online programs.
Online LMS for working professionals helps to learn and adapt management skills.
Universities with bachelor’s degrees online in India Like KONERU LAKSHMAIAH EDUCATION FOUNDATION (www.kluniversity.in) and VIGNAN’S FOUNDATION FOR SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH (www.vignanonline.com) offer an online BBA. and many other universities offering the same.
Online BBA Admission Eligibility
- If students want to take admission to any of the above-mentioned universities need to complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- The basic eligibility is marking criteria which say students should obtain at least 50% marks in their 12th class.
- For admission to online BBA, there are no entrance examinations so the merit marks are been evaluated.
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA Fee Structure
For applicants who wish to enroll for the BBA course admissions through the online mode, as opposed to regular course admissions, the expenditures are significantly lower than those for regular course admissions. In some universities, fees are charged based on the semester, while in others, they are charged based on the year. A rough estimate of the fees for the course is that it will cost approximately 17,500 to 1,20,000 rupees.
Online BBA Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Accounting Fundamentals||Business Statistics|
Individual Excellence and Social Dynamic
|IT Applications in Business||
|Fundamentals of Human Resource Management||
Principles of Marketing
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Principles of Consumer Behaviour||
Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Research Methods for Managers
|Managing Customer Relationships||Quality Management|
|Fundamentals of Financial Management||Professional Ethics|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Principles of Organizational Behaviour||
|Marketing in Digital Age||Business Strategy|
Note: The syllabus of online Online BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) may vary from university to university.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|