Online BBA Aviation Admission 2023: BBA in Aviation Management is an undergraduate program designed for people looking to prepare themselves for managerial roles. Developing these skills will help them to recognize, solve problems and understand the role of business in an ever-changing environment. An Aviation Management Bachelor’s degree program takes three years to complete.
People with a degree in Online BBA Aviation Admission are well prepared to oversee airlines and airport departments. This course provides students with a thorough understanding of aviation economics, finance, and regulatory issues.
In these jobs, there are several that are necessary to keep the air travel industry running smoothly. Airlines and airports require individuals with an aviation management degree to possess both technical and managerial skills. To maintain a smooth air travel industry, several additional jobs are necessary. The aviation industry demands both technical and managerial skills from individuals with an aviation management degree.
The article has more details related to the course and the facts so read till the end.
Online BBA Aviation Highlights
|Course Name||Online BBA AVIATION|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 19.500 Per year to INR 1,15.500 Per year
|Salary||3.2 LPA to 6.2 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||airport, aviation trainer, etc.|
Online BBA Aviation Admission in India 2023
- BBA Aviation through online mode is available for students who are interested in aviation field study and want to enroll can read below.
- Admission Procedures are through simple terms and for admissions, there is a variety of universities that are offered to the students. The BBA Aviation students will be getting all the important material through the mail from the university and the online lectures are conducted for the student’s admission.
- During admission, previous examination marks are evaluated and, accordingly, admission occurs. In general, the process is simple, but it can be different from university to university for applying to Online BBA Aviation programs.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Aviation Admission
- This BBA Aviation course combines industry-relevant content with IATA (Orient Flights Aviation Academy) standards, thereby improving the graduate’s employability.
- A strong problem-solving and analytical background will be beneficial for candidates who are interested in Aviation Management.
In the BBA Aviation Management program, students are taught how to handle cargo, manage the fleet, dispatch fuel, and transport goods from one region to another.
Online BBA Aviation Admission Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the BBA aviation program, aspirants should have a 10+2 diploma from a UGC.
- The percentage of students in their 10+2 should be at least 50%.
- Online mode admissions are based on merit marks since no entrance exams are conducted by any university.
- Marking criteria can differ from one university to another.
- Excellent command of the language is required for better career opportunities and the for academic selection.
Other Online BBA Specializations
If you want to enlist in the online BBA Aviation course, you should compare the fees and costs first because they are constantly changing and differ from university to university. To enroll in the course, you should compare the fees and costs. While the tuition and expenses of some universities are calculated on a semester-by-semester basis, others do so on a yearly basis. The estimated cost of the fees falls somewhere in the region of INR 19,500 to INR 1,15,500 per year.
Online BBA Aviation Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Airport and Aviation Operations||
Cargo & Transportation Management
|Marketing Management||Food and Beverages|
Personal & Managerial Effectiveness
|House Keeping Management||BUSINESS ACCOUNTING|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||Business Management|
|Fares, Ticketing & Accounting||Airport Ramp Management|
Passenger and Baggage Management
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Financial Markets & Instruments||Strategic Management|
|Macroeconomics||Ethics & Values|
Information Systems for Business
|Public Relations in the Aviation Industry||
Quantitative Techniques for Management
Note: Syllabus of online Online BBA (Bachelor’s of Business Administration) in Aviation may vary from university to university.
Currently, the academic process for the Online BBA Aviation 2023 programme is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|