Online BBA E-Commerce Admission 2023: Online BBA in E-Commerce (Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus on E-commerce) will also provide knowledge about E-commerce, write business plans, and collaborate with business partners and marketers to ensure maximum profit.
- Registration for the Online BBA course has opened at the IMTS Institute. The last date to apply is 31 August 2023.
- Online BBA admissions for the year 2023-24 have been launched by Mangalayatan University. Apply before 31 August 2023.
It is a three-year bachelor’s degree program that focuses on the technology and practices of online business. It teaches students about marketing, accounting, and legal knowledge of the business, databases, programming, and networks for e-commerce, as well as systems analysis, strategic planning, and website design.
There are various subjects that will be covered in this course, some of which are business economics, business strategy, operations management, international business, and financial management.
This program covers leadership, general administration, eCommerce marketing and strategy, business skills, and entrepreneurship in e-commerce, in addition to fundamental concepts of online business.
Read out the entire article below for more details regarding the online mode course.
Online BBA E-Commerce highlights
|Course Name||Online BBA E-Commerce|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 25.500 Per year to INR 1,20.500 Per year
|Salary||3.2 LPA to 6.2 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Marketing Specialist, E-commerce Developer, PPC Manager|
Online BBA E-Commerce Admission India 2023
- Admission Procedure for the online BBA E-Commerce Course is carried through the university’s online admission portal. Each university has a different structure for taking admissions.
- The previous year’s mark sheet along with the merit scores marks should be evaluated and matched. The form will be online and students need to fill in all the details accurately.
- University for online education provides students with all the important material which is known as LMS, Recorded Lectures, Live sessions, and Faculty teaching.
- The admission is hustle free because not only the students but the working professionals wish to join this course and for them, the lengthy formalities can be difficult.
- Students before applying to any of the universities need to check and review it.
Quick facts on Online BBA E-Commerce
- The concept of e-commerce allows you to reach customers throughout the country and around the globe.
- Today, setting up and maintaining an eCommerce store is very easy and affordable thanks to the advancement of ECommerce platform technologies.
- The eCommerce environment makes it possible for businesses to deliver digital goods within seconds of making a purchase.
An online business does not depend on the availability of physical space to grow.
Online BBA E-Commerce Scope
- Learning this subject also requires knowledge of programming, databases, and networks. Many companies recruit these graduates, including accounting firms, management firms, online commerce companies, banks, and networking firms.
- E-Commerce professionals are needed to help the growing digital world and there are a variety of job roles to choose from. We are all engaged in online marketing and doing online shopping nowadays.
- E-Commerce has a very wide scope, which indicates the scope of the industry. With the growth of the E-Commerce industry, a wide range of job opportunities will open up for aspirants over time. The digital world today provides many opportunities for careers such as e-commerce
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA E-Commerce Eligibility Criteria
- A student must have successfully finished their 10+2, ideally in the commerce stream, from a UGC-recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% in order to be eligible for this course.
- Additionally, the requirements for admission to the colleges vary and are not all the same.
- Since there are no entrance exams necessary for the online BBA in E-commerce Course, students must meet their merit scores in order to be admitted.
Online BBA in E-Commerce Fee Structure
Applicants interested in enrolment in the online BBA in E-Commerce course have fewer expenditures than those interested in regular course admissions. The fees in some universities are based on the semester, while in others they are based on the year. There is an estimate of fees of between INR 25.500 Per year to INR 1,20.500 Per year.
Online BBA E-Commerce Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction to E-commerce||Evolution of E-commerce|
|Electronic Data Interchange(EDI||Managing the e-Enterprise|
|Network Infrastructure||E-commerce Infrastructure|
|E-Marketing||Electronic Payment System|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|e-Commerce Process Models||Risks of Insecure Systems|
|New Business Model||Consumer Oriented Business|
|Management of Risk||
Management Challenges and Opportunities
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Unique Search Engine||Environment for e-commerce|
|Online Catalogue||Managerial Opportunities|
|Types of Software Agents||Security and Privacy|
Note: Syllabus of online Online BBA(Bachelor’s of Business Administration) E-commerce may vary from university to university.
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online BBA in E-Commerce will begin in 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.