Online BBA E-Commerce Admission : Online BBA in E-Commerce (Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus on E-commerce) will also provide knowledge of how to buy and sell goods, write business plans, and collaborate with business partners and marketers to ensure maximum profit.
It is a three-year bachelor degree program that focuses on the technology and practices of online business. It teaches students about marketing, accounting, and legal knowledge of the business, databases, programming, and networks for e-commerce, as well as systems analysis, strategic planning, and website design.
There are various subjects that will be covered in this course, some of which are business economics, business strategy, operations management, international business and financial management.
This program covers leadership, general administration, eCommerce marketing and strategy, business skills, and entrepreneurship in e-commerce, in addition to fundamental concepts of online business.
Read out the entire article below for more details regarding the online mode course.
Online BBA E-Commerce Admission India
- Admission Procedure for the online BBA E-Commerce Course is carried through the university online admission portal. Each university has different structure for taking admissions.
- The previous year marksheet along with the merit scores marks should be evaluated and matched. The form will be online where students need to fill all the details accurately.
- University for the online education provides students all the important material which is known as LMS, Recorded Lectures, Live sessions and Faculty teaching.
- The admission is hustle free because not only the students but the working professionals wish to join this course and for them the lengthy formalities can be difficult.
- Students before applying for any of the university need to check and review it.
Quick facts on Online BBA E-Commerce
- The concept of e-commerce allows you to reach customers throughout the country and around the globe.
- Today, setting up and maintaining an eCommerce store is very easy and affordable thanks to the advancement of ECommerce platform technologies.
- The eCommerce environment makes it possible for businesses to deliver digital goods within seconds of making a purchase.
An online business does not depend on the availability of physical space to grow.
Online BBA E-Commerce Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be eligible for this course, a student must have completed his or her 10+2, preferably in the commerce stream, with a minimum aggregate of 50% from a UGC recognized university.
- Also the eligibility criteria for the universities is not the same it differs from each other.
- For the admission students should match the merit scores as for the online BBA in Ecommerce Course there are no entrance test required.
Online BBA in E Commerce Fee Structure
Applicants interested in enrolment in the online BBA in E Commerce course have less expenditures than those interested in regular course admissions. The fees in some universities are based on the semester, while in others they are based on the year. There is an estimate of fees of between 80,000 and 1,00,000 rupees.
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online BBA in E Commerce will began 2022.
Be the first to leave a review.