Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission 2023: Online Bachelor of Business Administration Accounting & Finance is an undergraduate course in commerce. In the Bachelor of Business Administration program in Accounting & Finance, you will learn about accounting, financial planning, economics, and other areas that are as important in the operation of any business or organization.
- IMTS Institute has opened a fresh registration portal for students who are interested in applying for Online BBA programs, the last date to apply is 31 August 2023.
- Mangalayatan University is accepting registration forms for Online BBA courses for session 2023, apply before 31 August 2023.
In the online degree in Accounting & Finance programme, there are six semesters, of which the first four are common to all Bachelor of Business Administration programs, while the second two concentrate and focus on specific subjects and topics related to the field. Accounting & Finance Bachelor degree students can find a variety of jobs after passing the course.
In order to be considered for this course, you should have an understanding of business organizations, as well as how they operate and are managed, which can improve your commercial awareness, particularly if the course involves a work placement or case study.
For more detailed information students need to readout the whole article.
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Highlights
|Course Name||Online BBA Finance and Accounts|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 18.500 Per year to INR 1,22,500 Per year
|Salary||2LPA to 4.7 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Teacher, Banker, etc
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission in India 2023
- BBA Finance and Accounts admission procedure is through the university admission portal. The online procedure has various steps and processes that students should follow.
- The admission procedure generally is through the course selection and the fee payment. Also, there are multiple universities that are available for students.
- The admission intake will have details related to the course syllabus that is recognized as LMS, also the course learning and the faculty assistance are well provided to the students.
- Before applying or enrolling students should check out the fees and all other details related to the course and the university they are selecting.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission
- It qualifies an individual to work in the Accounts & Finance departments of various firms & companies, banks, government departments & agencies, as well as educational institutions.
- Students will gain a solid foundation in the field of accounting and finance, preparing them for a leadership/managerial role in the financial sector.
- It is possible for applicants to work as freelancers; they can work separately as small business accountants, keeping accounts on a daily or weekly basis. Opportunities are available both in India.
Universities with bachelor’s degrees online in India Like HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (HITS) (www.hindustanuniv.ac.in) offer online courses, many other online universities offering online courses, etc.
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate for BBA Finance must complete the 12th grade from a recognized institution and board.
- The student should have at least a 50% mark in 12th grade and other related subjects such as mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics.
- There is no limit to the Online BBA Finance and Accounting Course. So due to this the course is open to working professionals.
- University eligibility criteria are different from one to another, so students should read out and check all the important details.
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission Fee Structure
The costs of admission to an Online BBA Finance and Accounts course are less than those of a regular course. Universities charge fees based on semesters in some cases, while others charge them based on years in others. According to estimates, fees will range between 18,500 and 1,22,500.
Online BBA Finance and Account Admission Career Scope
Students who earn a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance and Accounts have an easier time securing employment after graduation. Students pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Accounting can specialize in various fields, such as large or small corporations, consulting firms, auditors, or non-profit organizations, depending on the classes they take. Have a look at the collection that’s below:
- Audit Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Finance/Budgeting Accountant
- Corporate Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Management||Cost and Management Accounting|
|Accounting for Business||Corporate Finance|
|Business Regulatory||Introduction to Business Analytics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Tax Management||Financial Markets and Instruments|
|Advanced Accounting||Financial Modeling with Spreadsheets|
|Technology for Business||Communicative English|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management||Emerging Financial Technologies|
|Operations Management||Bank Management|
|Personal and Managerial Effectiveness||Information Systems for Business|
|Organization Behavior and HRM||Ethics and Values|
Note: Syllabus of online Online BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) In Finance and accounts may vary from university to university.
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online BBA Finance & Accounts 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.