Online BBA Healthcare Management Admission 2023: Healthcare Management focuses on hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers, and other facilities that provide care to patients. There is a wide range of functionality in healthcare, ranging from clinical to non-clinical functions.
Specialization can provide a student with a deep understanding of disaster management through this online education, information and technology, and healthcare management in general. In the BBA with a concentration in healthcare management, you’ll learn the fundamentals of business in addition to studying topics that are relevant to the healthcare sector.
In this focus area, business students will acquire the skills and knowledge of non-medical healthcare professionals, preparing them to assume management and administrative roles in hospitals, healthcare facilities, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations. You will be able to stand out from the competition with an online degree in healthcare management, boosting your resume and preparing you for promotions, raises, and other career advancements
The online BBA Healthcare Management Course has more key pointers that are scheduled below in this article.
Online BBA Healthcare Management Highlights
Online BBA Healthcare and Management
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
|Course Fee||INR 50,000 to 3 Lakh per year|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA to INR 9 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Healthcare Consultant, Hospital Administrator, etc.
Online BBA Healthcare Management Admission in India 2023
- Online BBA Healthcare Management admission procedure in India is through the simple steps that students need to follow for admissions.
- Online mode academic differs from Some university to another one. There is a variety of steps available for the working professions.
- Students need to check out the eligibility criteria and the admission process and then the enrolment procedure should be carried forward.
- The course LMS, Live Recordings, and Faculty assistance is provided to the students.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Healthcare Management
- During this healthcare degree program, students are able to earn certificates that will help them on the path to a degree.
- This degree program lets you earn business essentials, applied business skills, marketing, and human resource management certificates.
- By obtaining these certificates, you will be able to boost your resume before you graduate.
- Students will gain an understanding of topics such as strategic workforce planning, employee relations, and compensation and benefits.
Online BBA Healthcare Management Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants for the BBA Healthcare Management program must have completed their 12th grade in a recognized institution.
- Students should have a minimum of 50% in mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics in 12th grade.
- The Online BBA Healthcare Management Course does not have any age limitations. This allows working professionals to participate in the course.
- It is important for students to read out and check all the important details of each university’s eligibility criteria. Accordingly, students need to select the best university for admission.
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA Healthcare Management Fee Structure
It is recommended that students who wish to enroll in the online BBA Healthcare Management course carefully review the fees and costs since it may vary from university to university and may change in a new session. Depending on the institution’s admission requirements, students are charged annually or by semester. The fee ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 3 lakh per year.
Online BBA Healthcare Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Healthcare Information Technology||
Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
|Managerial Effectiveness & Ethics||Accounting & Finance|
|Marketing Management & Research||
Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Patient Care Management||Elective|
|Risk and Disaster Management||Planning of Healthcare Services|
|Healthcare Laws||Medical Record Management|
|Semester V||Semester IV|
|Management in Healthcare||Healthcare Insurance|
|Medical Tourism||Human Behavior at Work|
|Basics of Community Medicine||Hospital Hands-on Learning|
Online BBA Hospital Management Scope
Completing the Online BBA Hospital Management can lead to a variety of lucrative career opportunities in healthcare management and the hospital industry. Previously, senior specialists handled hospital operations, but now these tasks are handled by professionals for the smooth management of hospitals. Salary ranges from INR 4.2 lakhs to INR 7.5 lakhs on average.
Students can choose from the following career options:
- Allied Healthcare Businesses
- Government Health Departments
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Medical Colleges
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Note: The syllabus of online Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) In Healthcare Management may vary from university to university.
There is an ongoing academic process for the Online BBA Healthcare Management 2023 programme.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|