Online BBA Marketing Management Admission 2023: A marketing campaign involves everything from generating leads to creating buzz about the product. Business marketing is extremely important because it introduces the brand to its target market.
- IMTS Institute offers online BBA admissions for the session 2023-24; applications are due by 31 August 2023.
- For the year 2023-24, Mangalayatan University has opened the registration portal for the Online BBA program. Interested students can submit applications online through 31 August 2023.
Specifically designed for those who love to be creative while selling products, the online BBA in Marketing program spans three years. A BBA in Marketing online can help students learn different marketing strategies at a reasonable price.
BBA marketing is one of the most popular specializations and is a three-year undergraduate degree program. To be eligible for this course, candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board. Business Communication, Advertising and Brand Management, Marketing Strategy, and International Business are some of the subjects covered in the BBA in Marketing degree.
During the online BBA in Marketing program, you will learn more about business and marketing concepts in depth. In six semesters, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of advertising, marketing, and business.
For a detailed overview related to the course, students need to readout the whole article.
Online BBA Marketing Management Highlights
Online BBA Marketing Management
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 35000 Per year to INR 1,20,000 Per year
|Salary||2.4 LPA to 6.2 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Marketer, Teacher, Social Media
Online BBA Marketing Management Admission in India 2023
Online BBA Marketing Management is a course where students can enroll for an online mode of learning. Students should go through all the important details related to an online procedure.
There are numerous universities that offer online BBA Marketing Admissions. The steps and procedures are different from one to another university. For students who want to enroll in the course of study, the BBA Marketing Management course has a duration of three years.
Currently, there are six semesters available for students at the university, with a variety of study materials and faculty support available. During the admissions process, the merit selection criteria and the marks on previous examinations are taken into consideration.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Marketing Management
- In other words, it is the strategy that brings profitability to a company and maximizes market share.
- It is through marketing tactics that organizations create a good reputation and public image.
- In view of the powerful role Marketing managers play, it is easy to see why they are in high demand.
- Learners gain theoretical and practical marketing training as well as improve their communication skills and gain basic management expertise through BBA marketing courses online.
Online BBA Marketing Management Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates for the Online BBA in Marketing Management Course are required to have accomplished their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- In addition to having a grade point average of at least 50% in their 12th class, students need to demonstrate an aptitude in marketing management classes.
- The admissions process is based on the student’s overall performance on the merit system, as there is no entrance test.
- Admissions requirements are typically quite distinct between educational institutions.
Online BBA Marketing Career
Students who graduate with an online BBA Marketing get hired by top companies as well as start-ups. Payscale data indicates graduates with a BBA in Marketing earn approximately INR 5LPA to 7LPA. The other factor influencing BBA Marketing salary to work with technology.
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Associate
- Marketing Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Market Research Analyst
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA Marketing Management Fee Structure
Applicants who are interested in enrolling in the online BBA Marketing Management course have lower expenses than those applying to a regular course. The fee structure at some universities differs by semester, while at others it is based on the academic year. In the range, of INR 35000 Per year to INR 1,20,000 Per year rupees are estimated fees.
Online BBA Marketing Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Communication||Manpower Management|
|Computer Application||Operations Research|
|Marketing Concepts||Research Methodology|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Indian Economy||International Marketing|
|Advertising & Public Relations||Marketing of Services|
|Entrepreneurial Development||Environmental Management|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Production Methods||Sales & Distribution Management|
|Consumer Behaviour||Product and Price|
|Scope and Importance of Marketing||Marketing Information Systems|
Note: The syllabus of the Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Marketing Management may vary from university to university.
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online BBA Marketing Management 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.