Online BCom FinTech Admission 2023: The Online BCom FinTech is a 3-year undergraduate program for students interested in the latest technology used to enhance financial services delivery and utilization. There are six semesters in this three-year course. I have designed the course in such a way that it will cover different subjects in the fields of commerce, management, and accounting in the best way possible.
A techno finance enthusiast would benefit from taking this course since the time demands professionals who redefine technology and finances. During the three-year program, students are taught communication, leadership, decision-making, problem-solving, and other soft skills. As a result of this program, students will be prepared to take on roles in banking, financial markets, and technology in the future.
Due to the growing demand for professionals in FinTech, many colleges are offering this futuristic course and there is a high demand for professionals in this field. Students with a degree in Fintech can pursue a variety of careers in the field, such as Data Scientists, Cloud Managers, or Knowledge and Research Analysts.
Online BCom FinTEch is a UG-level course which is UGC (University Grant Commission) and fully valid in India. Nowadays FinTech field is getting the highest scope. For applying students can easily visit The online course admission portal of the university and register themselves.
Online BCom Fintech Highlights
Online Bcom Fintech
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 23,700 per year to INR 62,200 per year
2.8 LPA to 5.6 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Business Analyst, Blockchain Developer, Etc.
Online BCom FinTech Admissions in India 2023
- To apply for a B.Com in Fintech, all you have to do is follow a simple procedure, which doesn’t require a lengthy process.
- Before applying for the online mode of application, it is recommended that applicants have some background knowledge in the field as well as a strong interest in it.
- Candidates cannot be required to pass entrance exams in order to be considered for admission because the admission process is solely merit-based. The admissions process differs from university to university in a variety of ways.
- Students who are interested in pursuing a career in this field may enroll in the B.Com in Fintech program.
- Make sure that all the information about the university is accurate before enrolling.
Quick Facts on Online BCom FinTech
- Using technology to enhance or automate financial services and processes is known as fintech, which combines the terms “finance” and “technology.”
- Learners in the program will be prepared for the future in banking, financial markets, and technology, where disruption has already started and a new generation of skilled workers is in demand.
- By offering such innovative and industry-relevant programs, the course will increase the demand for such learners.
Who should pursue Online BCom FinTech?
There are various points that can matter to choose this programme for candidates some important points are mentioned below:
- This course is designed for those candidates who want to build a career in the field of finance and technology. Through the course, they can learn about combining both methods to make think easier.
- A dynamic industry demands creativity, innovation, and the ability to make consent changes
- For those who are ready to take on challenges and are eager to make effective changes to their organization, fintech is a good selection.
- It is recommended that those interested in this degree have a basic understanding of math and computer science.
Online BCom FinTech Eligibility Criteria
There are several eligibility criteria points that have to be full fill by students to pursue online BCom course in fintech specialization. The following points have been discussed interested students should read them.
- An undergraduate degree in Fintech requires students to meet the following requirements:
- An applicant must have graduated with at least a 50% grade point average to be considered for this program.
- As there is no entrance exam, admission will be based on previous education, which is merit-based, so entrance is unimportant, and admission will be handled accordingly.
- This online program does not have a minimum age requirement for students to enroll, so any student of any age can apply.
Other Online BCom Specializations
|Online BCom Accountancy|
|Online BCom Banking and Finance|
|Online BCom Hons|
|Online BCom Hons in Accountancy|
|Online BCom Taxation|
Online BCom FinTech Fee Structure
- A student should research the costs and fees for a B.Com in Fintech, as they can vary significantly between universities. Depending on the university’s admissions requirements, university fees may be assessed annually or quarterly on a semester-by-semester basis. In terms of fees, they are expected to range between INR 23,700 and INR 62,200 per year.
Online BCom Fintech Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction To Financial Technology||
Fintech In Personal Financial Management
Principles Of Financial Management
|Introduction To Gst||
Accounting Package – Tally Lab
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Capital Market And Financial Services||
|Economics For Decision Making||
Block Chain And Crypto Currency Fundamentals
|Mathematics For Business||
Business Statistics And Operations Research
|Semester V||Semester VI|
Business Transformation Using Artificial Intelligence
Forensic Accounting And Fraud Management
Capital Market And Financial Services
- Note: The syllabus of the Online BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) in Fintech may vary from university to university.
There is an ongoing academic process for the B.Com in Fintech 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|