Online BCom Hons in Accountancy: The B.Com Honours in Accountancy course is a three-year undergraduate program in the Commerce stream. The program focuses on the niche sector of Accounting and Finance in depth as an extended branch of Commerce. In this program, the primary focus is to introduce students to accountancy skills and their importance in various fields of business and economy.
The course is deemed suitable for candidates who possess a diverse background in Mathematics and Economics as this provides a good foundation for studying the subject.
The program also enhances the skills of commercial awareness of aspirants through case studies and projects in addition to gaining knowledge of business organizations and their operations
There are also students who are capable of learning good analytical skills and problem-solving skills. You can also benefit from this course if you are planning to take up further studies for business.
Students for the B.Com Hons in Accountancy need to read out the whole article.
Online BCom Hons in Accountancy Admissions in India
- The B.Com Honours in Accountancy courses are offered by universities which are now taking admission for online courses that offer B.Com Hons Accountancy.
- In order to apply for admission, students are required to follow a simple procedure that is easy to understand.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and details carefully before enrolling in order to make sure they have the right information.
- It is also considered that the previous year’s marks are also taken into consideration when evaluating the merit scores for admission. As far as the application procedure and the admission process of universities are concerned, they differ from one another.
- The Online BCom Hons in Accountancy is designed for students who have completed their intermediate studies in a relevant field of study. Professionals who wish to maintain a work schedule and manage their studies are welcome to apply to the program if they wish to do so.
Quick facts on B.Com Honours in Accountancy
- For the commerce stream specialization BCom Hons in Accountancy has gained a high popularity.
- Students for the BCom Hons Course have an exposure towards the calculation and the account maintaining task.
- The learning through the online medium can help students for the extraction qualitative learning throughout the academic year.
Online BCom Hons in Accountancy Eligibility Criteria
- To be admitted to any of the above universities, students must complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- The minimum requirement for this program is that students must be able to achieve a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th class in order to qualify for it.
- In order to be admitted, you need not take an entrance exam; instead, you are determined based on your merit marks.
Online BCom Hons in Accountancy Fee Structure
Students must pay fees and costs that vary from university to university to enroll in an online B.Com Honours in Accounting and Finance program. In some universities, fees are assessed every semester, whereas in others, they are assessed annually. According to the complexity of the project, the fee range for this project is between 80, 000 and 1,00,000 hundred rupees
Currently, the academic process for the online Online BCom Hons in Accountancy 2022 program is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.