Online BCom: Among all the working professionals in this world, we need one to be the leader and set the example. Become a B.Com online student and lead the people. During the course of three years, you will complete six semesters of online B.Com.
We studied several topics during those six semesters, including commerce, accounting, business administration, and finance. B.Com. courses online and distance are open to aspirants who have completed their intermediate with commerce stream.
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is a three-year degree that can be earned online education. Numbers count at the end of the day, and to keep track of digits, we need fresh commerce graduates in order to keep track of the numbers. Within those three years, there are six semesters in which we study several topics related to the course that we are studying as part of the degree program.
Fresh graduates are needed by a number of companies. With a B.Com, you gain a thorough understanding of finance and accounting as well as a lot of information about general business. The B.com program is open to aspirants who have completed their 10+2 with a commerce stream.
Readout the whole article that is jotted below.
Online BCom Admissions in India
- Admission to the B.Com program online is done through the university’s admission portal. In order to complete the online procedure, students must follow various steps and processes.
- It is generally necessary to select a course and pay the fees before admission is granted. Furthermore, students have the option of attending multiple universities.
- There will be information about the syllabus of the courses that is recognized as an LMS, as well as the learning process for the courses and the faculty assistance for the students.
- In order to apply to or enroll in a course, students must check the tuition and other details related to the course and the university that they are choosing.
Quick Facts on Online BCom
- The absence of travel time allows students to concentrate more easily, as they don’t have to spend time travelling from one place to another.
- Students can pursue the course at their own pace without having to keep up with their peers because the course is self-paced.
- The online B.Com can be studied at any educational institution, regardless of your location.
Online BCom Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants for Online B.Com must have completed the 12th grade at a recognized institution and board.
- In addition to mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics, the student should have at least a 50% mark in 12th grade.
- The Online B.Com Course has no limit. Due to this, the course is open to working professionals.
Students should read out and check all the important details about university eligibility criteria before applying.
Online BCom Fee Structure
It is less expensive to enroll in an Online BCom course than to enroll in a regular course. Depending on the university, fees are sometimes charged on a semester basis, while on a year basis in other cases. It is estimated that fees will range from 5000,000 to 1,000,000.
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online B.Com 2022.
Be the first to leave a review.