Online BCom Admission 2023: Among all the working professionals in this world, we need one to be the leader and set the example. Become a B.Com online student and lead the people. During the course of three years, you will complete six semesters of online B.Com.
We studied several topics during those six semesters, including commerce, accounting, business administration, and finance. B.Com. courses online and distance are open to aspirants who have completed their intermediate with commerce stream.
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is a three-year degree that can be earned online education. BCom is UG level course with high career scope and its offered by IMTS through online mode. The average fee starts from INR 19,500 per year to INR 63,000 per year for Online BCom courses. According to Online education, there are six semesters in the Online BCom course.
Fresh graduates are needed by a number of companies. With a B.Com, Students gain a thorough understanding of finance and accounting as well as a lot of information about a general business. The B.com program is open to aspirants who have completed their 10+2 with a commerce stream.
Online BCom Highlights
|Course Name||Online BCom|
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 19,500 per year to INR 63,000 per year
INR 3.4 LPA to INR 5.6 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Income Tax officer, accountant, banker Etc.
Online BCom Admissions in India 2023
- Admission to the Online B.Com program online is done through the university’s admission portal. In order to complete the online procedure, students must follow various steps and processes.
- It is generally necessary to select a course and pay the fees before admission is granted. Furthermore, students have the option of attending multiple universities.
- There will be information about the syllabus of the courses that are recognized as LMS, as well as the learning process for the courses and the faculty assistance for the students.
- In order to apply to or enroll in the Online BCom course, students must check the tuition and other details related to the course and the university that they are choosing.
Quick Facts on Online BCom
- The absence of travel time allows students to concentrate more easily, as they don’t have to spend time traveling from one place to another.
- Students can pursue the course at their own pace without having to keep up with their peers because the course is self-paced.
- Regardless of applicants location, applicants can study online for a B.Com at any educational institute.
Why study Online BCom Course?
An undergraduate degree in commerce is known as a bachelor’s degree or B Com. In India and abroad, bachelor’s degree in commerce graduates can find lucrative employment opportunities.
There are a lot of careers opportunities after earning online BCom degree some of them are given below:
- There are a lot of job opportunities in the financial sector, banks, accounting firms, and other industries. Bachelor of Commerce graduates have various job opportunities as these industries grow.
- It is also possible to pursue higher studies after a Bachelor of Commerce course to upgrade your skills and get a job in a well-paying company. Following a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, students may pursue higher studies such as CMA, CA, CS, MBA, etc.
Online BCom Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to complete all the required eligibility criteria for admission to the online Bcom course. following the criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants for Online B.Com must have completed the 12th grade at a recognized institution and board.
- In addition to mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics, the student should have at least a 50% mark in 12th grade.
- The Online B.Com Course has no limit. Due to this, the course is open to working professionals.
Students should read out and check all the important details about university eligibility criteria before applying.
Other Online BCom Specializations
|Online BCom Accountancy|
|Online BCom Banking and Finance|
|Online BCom Fintech|
|Online BCom Hons|
|Online BCom Hons in Accountancy|
|Online BCom Taxation|
Online BCom Fee Structure
It is possible to save money by enrolling in an online BCom program rather than a traditional one. In some instances, fees are assessed semester-by-semester, while in others, they are assessed annually. This varies from university to university. The annual fees are anticipated to fall somewhere in the region of INR 19,500 to INR 63,000.
Online BCom Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Principles Of Management (Swayam Mooc)
|Essentials Of Book Keeping & Accounting||Income Tax Law|
Organization Theory & Practice
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Essentials Of Human Resource Management
|Small Business Management||
Basics Of Statistics
Corporate Accounting Ii
|Essentials Of Marketing Management||
Micro Economics (Swayam Mooc)
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Multivariate Data Analysis||
Business Opportunities In Franchising
|Team Building And Group Dynamics||
|Cost & Management Accounting||Business Laws|
|Financial Reporting & Financial Statement Analysis||
Macro Economics (Swayam Mooc)
Note: The syllabus of the Online BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) may vary from university to university.
Online B.Com Scope
Online BCom is one of the most popular degrees in India. Graduates of this course have opportunities in government, private and public sectors. They can find options in insurance companies, commercial banks, non-banking financial companies, co-operatives, etc. The initial package that this degree offers to a student is starting from INR 3.4 LPA and can go up to INR 5.6 LPA.
Online B.Com Job Areas
- Business Operation
- Chartered Management Accounting
- Public Accounting
- Investment Banking
- Budget Analysis
- Corporate Banking
- Business Consulting
- Chief Financial Officer
Jobs After Online BCom
Certified Financial Planner
|Chartered Financial Analyst||
Financial Risk Manager
Certified Management Accountant
|Investment Banker||Sales Associate|
|Marketing Manager||Bank Manager|
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online B.Com 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Is an online BCom degree valid?
Answer: Yes, an online BCom degree is valid and approved by UGC Deb to be taught in online mode. In India, many universities offer this programme.
Question: What is the duration of an Online BCom course?
Answer: The average duration to complete an Online Bachelor of commerce degree is 3 years.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|