Online MA in Human Rights Admission 2023: The course focuses on Human Rights at the postgraduate level. The purpose of this course is to teach students about human rights promotion in society. Today, human rights have become one of the most important indicators for measuring progress and democracy across the system, good governance and governments in the modern day world.
In my view, human rights are those rights that every human being has irrespective of nationality, caste, class, sex, religion or place of residence, whatever their nationality, caste, class, sex, religion is.
Using a professional framework, the Human Rights Master of Arts Program provides students with a detailed understanding of human rights law and theory, as well as practical skills for translating this understanding into action
After completing this program, students will be able to demonstrate understanding of substantive concepts in human rights scholarly and practical fields, conduct methodological research, and engage in practice-oriented work, such as fact-finding, report writing, media outreach, and advocacy
For the detailed overview students should readout the whole article.
Online MA in Human Rights Highlight
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Human Rights|
|Eligibility||Graduation Degree in Art Field.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹40,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹7.0 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Chief Human Resources Officer, Payroll Officer, Senior Manager, Associate Manager|
Online MA in Human Rights Admissions in India
- There are several universities that have introduced online mode learning for students for the Online MA In Human Rights. Admissions are based on merit scores.
- It is possible to apply for an online MA in Human Rights through previous academic scores, and the university accepts a very simple admission process.
- In the online mode, the academic curriculum is designed in such a way that students can have a flexible educational experience. It is possible for students to manage their work and studies side by side with online studies. There are no entrance tests for courses in the online MA in Human Rights program.
Quick Facts on Online MA in Human Rights
- Graduating from this program will provide graduates with a wide range of opportunities, such as a variety of public relations positions, fundraising opportunities, social science research opportunities, and legal support.
- Depending on the nature of the job, as well as whether it is a temporary position, a permanent position, or a project-based arrangement, remuneration for human rights postgraduates may vary significantly.
- This advanced degree program provides participants with the foundational knowledge, critical perspectives, and practical skills needed to advance human rights around the world.
Students must complete a graduate degree program from a relevant stream of study to meet the eligibility criteria. For the course study, the graduation should be in the arts field
There is no entrance examination for the Online MA in Human Rights Course, and the evaluation is based on merit scores.
The course admission has no age requirements, so any age group is eligible. Online mode eligibility criteria are also very simple and hassle-free.
MA in Human Rights fees differs according to university to University. This Online course fee is lower than the regular MA courses at Universities. Apart from that, Each institution and University have its fee criteria, So students have to be Updated through the official website. The average fee for Online MA in Human Rights course is between 40,000/- to 1,00,000 in India.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Sanskrit
- Online MA In Sociology
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA Tribal Studies
- Online MA Public Administration
Online MA in Human Rights Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Environment & Human Rights & Duties||Minorities and Human Rights and Duties|
|Weaker Sections and Human Rights in India||Human Rights in the Modern Era|
|Research Methodology||Human Rights and Duties in India|
|Human Rights and Criminal Justice System||International Obligations to Protect Human Rights|
|Civil Society, Social Movements, and Human Rights in India|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Disadvantaged Groups and Human Rights||Regional Human Rights System|
|Research Methodology-II||International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws|
|Human Rights and Criminal Justice System in India||Historical and Philosophical Perspectives on Human Rights|
|Human Rights and Duties of the Aged and Disabled||Science and Technology, and Human Rights and Duties|
Note: Online MA in Human Rights syllabus may vary from university to university.
Applications for the 2023 fresh session of the MA in Human Rights are being accepted online.
Be the first to leave a review.