Online MA in Multimedia Admission 2023: A master’s degree in multimedia can be a great way of preparing for a career that involves the use of a wide range of media in a variety of settings. Students may choose courses in content production, communications, marketing, or psychology as a part of their degree program
It is possible for students to select a specialty within the field in order to specialize their learning within that field. There are a variety of jobs that you can apply to after graduating from this program, including jobs in advertising, marketing, publishing, and web development
Students can develop a portfolio that can be used to develop careers in any of these fields. These courses also cover the technical aspects of multimedia. Thus, if Students prepare for their dream job in the field of Multimedia, Students have a higher chance of achieving their goals after this course.
For a detailed overview of the course study students needs to read out the whole article.
Online MA in Multimedia Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Multimedia|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree from a Recognized University and Graduation with 50%|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||₹40,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||₹2,00,000 – ₹4,00,000 LPA.|
|Top Job Profiles||Multimedia Designer, Video Editor, Graphic Designer, Interactive Media Developer|
Online MA in Multimedia Admissions in India 2023
- The university offers online admissions to its MA in Multimedia program through its official portal, which can be accessed on the university’s website. Students interested in studying at the university are admitted based on merit.
- For consideration for enrollment in the art studies program, students must complete the online application eligibility slab completely. There are many different admission patterns at Indian universities.
- You should review the registration steps before enrolling for the Online MA in Multimedia. Choosing an academic program is a simple process. Various universities offer different options for students, so it is important to explore them.
- It is important to review all the important aspects of the Online MA in Multimedia when reviewing it because it allows working professionals to balance both.
Quick Facts on Online MA in Multimedia
- Graduates of this program will have a deeper understanding of new media technologies and how they can be applied to various fields.
- Furthermore, students will develop their programming and editing skills, so that they can create effective multimedia content.
- A Students in the Master of Arts program in Multimedia are prepared for careers in design, communication, and computing.
- Students learn how to communicate ideas and messages through new information technologies in this program.
- It is required that applicants hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in order to enroll in the Online MA in Multimedia program.
- Graduation requires at least a 50% grade point average.
- MA in multimedia online courses has no age restrictions. The program is open to professionals currently employed in their fields.
- Students should read and check all of the important details of each university’s eligibility requirements. In order to be able to enter the best university, students must select a qualitative university.
Students should carefully review the fees and costs associated with a MA in the online multimedia course before enrolling. Fees will be assessed either annually or semester-by-semester depending on the admission process at your university. A fee range of about 40,000 to 1,00,000 is estimated, according to the estimate.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Sociology
- Online MA Philosophy
- Online MA Islamic Studies
- Online MA Political Science
- Online MA International Studies
Online MA in Multimedia Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|3D Computer Graphics||Semester Ending Project I|
|History of Animation and Graphic Design||3D Animation|
|Mass Communication: Sociology and Cognitive Psychology||Basic Techniques for Image and Audio|
|Print & Electronic Journalism||Creating the Visual Structure of Film and TV|
|Raster and Vector Graphics||Methods of Shooting|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Writing for Fiction and Non–Fiction||Visual and Audio Communications|
|Semester Ending Project II||Web & Interactive Media|
|Advanced Principles of Animation||Semester Ending Project III|
|Media Ethics & Education||Internship|
|Production Techniques: Radio||Projects|
Note: Syllabus of MA in multimedia online courses may vary from university to university.
The online MA in Multimedia program 2023 is currently ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.