Online MA in Sociology Admission 2023: MA As a field of study in Arts & Humanities, sociology investigates society and its social relationships between people and the institutions around them. Sociology covers a wide range of topics which include a broad range of social aspects, including politics, social suffering, caste, religion, and many more. Different aspects of society are covered in this course.
Upon completing this program, you will have the option of choosing from various fields depending on your interests. Many career options are available to students, such as teaching, counseling, research, etc.
Having earned an online master’s degree in sociology, you will probably look for a postgraduate degree in the Arts field. The main purpose of this program is to emphasize the importance of communication, research, management, etc. The course lasts for two years and conveys sociology’s fundamentals.
Online Ma in Sociology learning is all about Indian and International sociology. In this course, students understand the social issue and Important fundamentals of sociology. Indian Sociology problems are Gender inequality, Crime, Economic inequality, poverty, etc. Students learn how to deal with it. Online MA Sociology, Students also can apply as Social scientists, Sociology professors or tutors, etc
Online MA in Sociology Course students should read out the whole article.
Online MA in Sociology Highlight
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Sociology|
|Eligibility||Graduation and Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||₹20,000 to ₹80,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹7,80,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Sociologist, Probation Officer, HR Coordinator, Marketing Research Executive|
Online MA in Sociology Admissions in India
- It is necessary to apply online to be accepted into a Sociology program, and this application must be submitted online. The admissions patterns at Indian universities are diversified, and each university has its own admissions policy.
- Our Online MA in Sociology program uses a merit-based admission procedure for students who wish to enroll. Also, several universities around the world offer this course, and you can read more about some of them in this article below so that you may be able to find out what they have to offer.
- If you are interested in the program, it is important to review the academic selection and registration procedures before applying for online Sociology admissions. For students to make an informed decision about where to attend university, they should review all the options offered by the university.
- It is vital that all the essential elements should be taken into consideration when evaluating the criteria for admission for a student. Earning an M-A in Sociology online is a great option for working professionals because it allows them to balance work and study.
Quick Facts on Online MA in Sociology
- This course aims to provide students with an in-depth understanding of human behavior, society in general, and the various institutions prevalent in the business world in which they will operate.
- A variety of sociological methods are used to analyze the social lives of human beings using various sociological methods. There will also be a study of social processes, social groups, and social institutions included in this course.
- Some of its key subjects include the fundamental sociology of market research, diaspora studies, and visual studies.
Online MA in Sociology Eligibility Criteria
- To enroll in the Online MA Sociology program, students must have completed their graduation degree program.
- To meet the basic eligibility requirements, applicants must earn at least 50% of their Bachelor’s degree.
- Universities use merit marks instead of entrance exams for online admissions since they conduct no entrance exams.
Online MA in Sociology Fee Structure
It is important for applicants who want to enroll in the Online MA Sociology to check the course fees and costs as they are subject to change. Some universities charge their fees based on the semester, while others charge their fees based on the year. Fees are estimated between ₹20,000 to ₹80,000.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Philosophy
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA Islamic Studies
- Online MA International Studies
- Online MA Public Administration
Online MA in Sociology Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Classical Sociological Tradition||Methodology of Social Research|
|Social Movements in India||Political Sociology|
|Sociology of Kinship, Marriage, and Family||Environment And Society|
|Indian Society and Culture||Social Psychology|
|Social Communication & Personality Development||Theoretical perspective in Sociology|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Industry and Society in India||Indian Society and Problems|
|Urban Society in India||Social Welfare and Social Legislation|
|Gender And Society||Dissertation|
|Sociology of Change and Develop.||Criminology (Generic-Elective)|
Note: The syllabus of Online MA in Sociology courses may vary from university to university.
The educational process for the Online MA Sociology 2023 is currently ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|