Online MA Tribal Studies Admission 2023: A Masters in tribal studies program gives you a better understanding of India’s minority populations. You will have the chance to study and work with indigenous and marginalized communities as part of the course.
It is recommended that students have at least a Master’s degree in tribal studies if they having interested in working in social service. After this master’s course, students have full knowledge in depth about Indian & International tribals. Consequently, Students will be able to work for NGOs, civil society movements, and other organizations that advance these causes.
Once students successfully completed the Master of Tribal Studies course from a well-known UGC-approved university. The scope of the progamme is very good; Students can easily get an average salary of Rs 2.1 LPA to 5.1 LPA. The top job profiles are Tribal Policy analyst, Tribal education specialist, and more.
There is a strong focus on tribal issues in this course. Compared to other courses available in India, this one is unique. As a result, you will be equipped with all the knowledge you need to become a successful member of society. Interdisciplinary and community-based approaches are emphasized in the curriculum through critical and contextual pedagogy.
MA Tribal Studies is a PG Masters course with two years of minimum duration. This course provides a wide range of Indian Tribes’ knowledge and history. In this course, students learn the ways of Tribes’ lifestyles in India. UG degree holders can easily apply for this Online MA tribal Studies course. Students can apply for this MA course through the university’s online portal.
For the Online MA Tribal Studies, students need to read out the whole article.
Online MA Tribal Studies Highlight
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Tribal Studies|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree and Graduation with 50%|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||₹30,000 to ₹80,000|
|Salary||₹2.0 – ₹5.0 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Tribal policy analyst, Tribal development specialist, Tribal resource manager, Tribal education specialist|
Online MA Tribal Studies Admissions in India
- A student can apply for admission to the Online MA Tribal Studies program by visiting the official university portal, which is available on the university’s official website, where they will find more information about the program.
- Students who wish to apply to the tribal study program must complete the online eligibility slab before being considered for admission to the program.
- You should review the academic selection process and registration steps before enrolling in Online MA Tribal Studies Admissions.
- Students must explore the different options available through various universities to take advantage of these opportunities.
Quick Facts on Online MA Tribal Studies
- The program has a strong academic orientation, and it is dedicated to empowering tribal peoples through education and training. The program provides the theoretical and practical insight you need to become an effective practitioner.
- No matter what field you choose, you’ll be well prepared for the challenges of working in it, whether it’s a social change organization, entrepreneurship, or cultural activism.
- You can learn more about the history of India’s minority populations by pursuing a master’s degree in tribal studies. You can study and work with indigenous and marginalized communities as part of the course.
- In order to be considered for admission to online tribal studies students have to complete the bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university with required marks.
- For applicants who wish to join the course minimum of 50 percent marks is a requirement.
- The Admissions Program for Online MA Tribal Studies has no age restriction. Anyone currently employed in their field is eligible to enroll in the course.
- Students need to read and review all the details regarding the eligibility requirements of each university before applying.
Before enrolling in the Online MA Tribal Studies Admissions program, students should carefully review the fees and costs associated with the program. Based on the admission process at the university, you will need to determine whether tuition fees will be paid year-round or whether they will be assessed semester-by-semester. The estimated fee range is between 30,000 and 80,000.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Urdu
- Online MA In Sociology
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA In Human Rights
- Online MA Public Administration
Online MA Tribal Studies Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Social Welfare Administration||Social Policy and Planning|
|History and Perspectives of Social Work||Tribe, State, and Governance|
|Tribal and Dalit Movements: Theory and Practice||Elective Foundation Course (CBCS)|
|Advanced Dalit and Tribal Social Work Practice skills||Political Economy, Development and Dalits|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Open Elective Course (CBCS)||Research Methods II|
|Rural, Rurality, Caste and Tribe||Community Organization|
|Law, Justice and Democratic Rights||Dalit and Tribal Social Work: Perspectives and Concepts|
|Critical Perspectives on Social Work: Introduction to Social Theories||Term Paper on Dalit and Tribal Studies|
Note: Online MA Tribal Studies syllabus may vary from university to university.
Currently, applications for Online MA Tribal Studies admissions in 2023 are ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.