Online MBA Energy Management Admission 2023: A master’s degree in Energy prepares tomorrow’s entrepreneurs for various energy and environmental challenges. From a professional and ethical perspective, the clean energy sector is becoming more attractive because of the unsustainable consumption of fossil fuels.
Getting an MBA in Energy & Sustainability will prepare you for a successful career as a manager in the (clean) energy sector. With a specialization in Energy Management, you’ll learn core business principles from a management perspective and specific Energy Management practices.
During this course, you will learn about energy management policies, environmental and energy law, and global energy markets. MBA programs require you to complete a set of core courses. Energy Management, Sustainable Development, Climate Change, and Renewable Energy are covered in the topics covered.
For the online MBA Energy Management course details, students should readout the whole article jotted below for the students.
Online MBA Energy Management Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Energy Management|
|Eligibility||Graduated with the recognized board in Commerce with 55%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹80,000 to ₹2,80,000|
|Salary||₹3,50,000 – ₹14,50,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Energy Manager, Energy Analyst, Oil, and Gas Analyst, Technical Consultant|
Online MBA Energy Management Admissions 2023 in India
- The MBA Energy Management program admits students through an online application process. Admission to the university will be offered through the university’s official website. There are very few steps involved in getting admission to India.
- Online MBA Energy Management admission is based on students’ knowledge and understanding of the field, and the important point is that students should be interested in the field. Academic intake processes at each university differ considerably due to the differences in academic standards.
- The admission process is through merit scores, as there is no entrance test evaluation for the online mode. Additionally, it is a beautiful opportunity for working professionals pursuing this course. The curriculum and study pattern are very simple. The MBA Energy Management program is well structured for students.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Energy Management
- Students studying MBA Energy Management learn about the changing realities in the country’s energy and power sector.
- It Enhances responsiveness, understanding, and execution of energy legislation and provides exposure to best practices and innovations in this sector.
- To gain real-world experience, students may be required to do internships at the end of this course.
- During the course, students are introduced to the prominent features of functional areas of management.
Online MBA Energy Management Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the online MBA Energy Management program, applicants must have completed their graduation Degree from a recognized board in any subject (preferably commerce).
- A minimum aggregate score of 55% is required for applicants to qualify for the program.
- Academic selection does not require entrance examinations, and merit-based admission is the norm.
- The eligibility criteria also do not have an age limit. Check out all the details before enrolling for an online course.
Online MBA Energy Management Fee Structure
Students applying for an online MBA in Energy Management experience lower fees than those applying for traditional admissions. Some universities charge fees based on the semester, while others charge fees based on the year. Approximately 80,000 to 1,00,000 rupees are estimated to be the fees.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA Energy Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Global Strategic Management||Human Resource Management|
|Electricity Regulatory Issues and Mechanisms||Non-Renewable Energy Sources|
|Advanced Energy Management and Six Sigma||Governance and Corporate Sustainability|
|Environmental Modelling and GIS||Business Statistics|
|Business and Social Impact Management||Renewable Energy Sources|
|ERP- Business Process Integration||ISO 14001 and 50001 Certification|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Energy Audits and Energy Management||Project Management Suite|
|Oil and Gas Economics||Export-Import Management|
|Global Business Environment||Operations Research|
|Financial and Operations Management||Managerial Economics|
|Sustainability Standards||Advanced Data-Driven Decision Making|
|Energy and Business Law||Financial Accounting|
|HSE for Power Industry||Dissertation|
Note: Online MBA Energy Management syllabus may vary from university to university.
Online MBA Energy Management Admission Process
Aspirants who want to get admission into the online MBA energy management need to visit the main website of IMTS Institute or can fill out the application form attached above to get a call from our counselors. To go through the main website, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Candidates need to visit the IMTS Institute’s website and click on the online application tab.
- Students should verify the eligibility criteria required for online MBA Energy Management admission.
- Candidates can fill out the form carefully with all the required information.
- Now, tap on the submit application form button and pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Download the application fee for future reference.
For the Online MBA Energy Management Course 2023, the educational process is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|