Online MBA General Admission: An Online MBA general management (also known as GM) is an MBA course that covers a broad spectrum of topics in management. The essential skills of management are taught in a general MBA course. The course develops critical thinking skills, business management skills, leadership skills, etc.
There are numerous aspects of management that are covered in an MBA in General Management course. Students will build their knowledge of business, finance, accounting, and marketing through this course. Students with non-commerce backgrounds often ask what General Management in MBA means.
As a simple explanation, a General Management MBA is pursued to acquire management skills in generic areas.
Throughout this article, you are going to be enlightened on the specialization in general management that MBAs offer, as well as some of the top universities, fees, and career prospects available in a number of the best foreign countries that offer this course.
Online MBA General Admissions in India
- You can enroll in the MBA General Management online program on the official university website if you are interested. A number of universities offer MBA programs via online mode of learning in order to attract more students.
- Using the LMS, students will have the option of studying online, participating in course lectures, and attending live sessions. Faculty members will be assigned to students based on their schedules.
- Applicants must have completed intermediate studies in a relevant field of study prior to enrolling in the online MBA General program. Work and study schedules can be balanced in the program, which is also open to professionals who are working.
Quick Facts on Online MBA General Management
- The MBA General Management program has four highly integrated modules designed to broaden your business perspective, management expertise, and leadership abilities.
- It will teach you how to identify, frame, and solve complex business problems; how to build cross-disciplinary cooperation; and how to drive innovation and organizational change.
- Aimed at strategy, leadership, and the organization, this program equips participants with the tools they need to leverage technological disruption and digital transformation in their organizational success.
- As personalized program, the General Management Program (GMP) is designed to accelerate your transition into management by blending on-the-job learning with full-time customized learning.
Online MBA General Management Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for this program, applicants must have completed their graduation studies at a recognized institution.
- In order to qualify for consideration by the scholarship program, students need to have at least a 55% score on the bachelor’s degree exams in order to be considered on the basis of their academic records.
- It is necessary for MBA students to have good communication skills in order to be considered for admission to management specialization courses.
Online MBA General Management Fee Structure
For students who wish to enroll in an online MBA General Management program, fees and costs vary from university to university. Universities assess their fees differently, depending on whether they assess them annually or semester by semester. It is estimated that the program will cost between 80,000 and 2,00,00 thousand rupees
Currently, the academic process for the Online MBA General Management 2022 program is ongoing and students can enroll.
Be the first to leave a review.