Online MBA General Admission 2023: An MBA is one of the most popular postgraduate courses in India. MBA degrees are often pursued right after graduation, while others pursue them after gaining some work experience. In both cases, aspirants seek a better salary and a better growth opportunity, but their main differences are salary and growth opportunity.
- Online MBA registration for session 2023 has begun at IMTS Institute. Applications must be submitted by 31 August 2023.
- For the academic year 2023, Mangalayatan University is accepting applications for Online MBA, with the deadline for applications being 31 August 2023.
Due to the growing popularity of the MBA program, there is also an increase in competition among MBA graduates in the market. However, there is still a very high need for MBA graduates.
Nevertheless, it is expensive, so students should ensure they pick the right MBA course that meets their career goals and chooses the right MBA college to avoid wasting time and resources.
Students often come across two terms when researching MBA colleges in India: general MBA and specialized MBA. Many students are not aware of the difference between the two terms and are therefore confused about which type of MBA they should pursue
We aim to provide information about the General MBA program in this article.
Online MBA General Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration General|
|Eligibility||Graduation with a minimum of 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹70,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||₹2,00,000 – ₹8,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Business Development Officer, PR Specialist, Marketing Analyst, Brand Manager|
Online MBA General Management Admission 2023
- Admission to the Online MBA General Management course has been started.
- To apply for an MBA General program online, you must follow simple steps without the hassle of lengthy procedures.
- It is recommended that students have some knowledge of the field and an interest in it to be admitted to the MBA General program.
- Candidates do not have to take entrance exams to be considered for admission based on merit. It varies from university to university how the admissions process works.
- The Online MBA General program is available to those interested in pursuing a career in this field.
- Before enrolling, make sure all the details are correct.
Quick Facts on Online MBA General Admission
- A general MBA program provides a broad understanding of the main management areas, which can be applied across various industries and job positions.
- It has a broader scope and provides more career opportunities than specialized MBA courses.
- The course can be customized to meet the needs of every student by choosing electives.
Online MBA General Admission Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for an online MBA General, students must meet the following requirements:
- To be considered for this program, an applicant must have graduated with a minimum score of 50%.
- No entrance exam will be required, so admission is based on previous education based on merit, so the entrance is unimportant, and the admission is handled accordingly.
- There is no minimum age requirement for admission to this online program, so anyone of any age who aspires to enroll in it can do so.
Online MBA General Fee Structure
To pursue an online MBA General course, students should find out the cost and fees since these are continuously changing and vary from university to university. According to the university’s admissions requirements, university fees are assessed annually or semester-by-semester. Between 70,000 and 1,00,000 rupees are estimated as the fee range.
Online MBA General Management Admissions 2023 in India
- If you are interested, you can enroll in the MBA General Management online program on the official university website. Several universities offer MBA programs via online mode of learning to attract more students.
- Using the LMS, students can study online, participate in course lectures, and attend live sessions. Faculty members will be assigned to students based on their schedules.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA General Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Research Methodology & Business||Entrepreneurship & Small Industry|
|Business Law||Indian Business Environment|
|Human Resource Management||Managerial Economics|
|Financial Management||Elective I|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Management Theory and Practice||Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Business Communication||Operations Management|
|Strategic Management||Elective III|
|Marketing Management||Project work|
|Elective II||Viva voce|
Note: Online MBA General syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of Online MBA General Management
As the industries in India have overgrown in the past few years, the demand for management professionals to advance their skills also increased. After completing the online MBA General Management degree course, a student has a lot of opportunities to get employed in the management field as an HR manager, operation manager, sales manager, marketing manager, etc.
At these posts, a candidate can earn approximately INR 3,60,000 to 6,00,000 per annum at the beginning of their career.
There is an ongoing academic process for the Online MBA General 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.